No announcement yet.

2012 HRPT Hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since this is the Hotels thread, I'll tell you that I confirmed all my rooms and I'm glad I did. They had one stop, the only one I booked with Family Events, as a king bed..Not good for two guys..And no California jokes here..But all got fixed and we are good to go..
    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• I just confirmed ALL my reservations. No problems!
      sigpic
      Once you've gone Rat, you'll never go back
      468 BBC
      Long Hauler 2011, 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by street72 View Post
        Since this is the Hotels thread, I'll tell you that I confirmed all my rooms and I'm glad I did. They had one stop, the only one I booked with Family Events, as a king bed..Not good for two guys..And no California jokes here..But all got fixed and we are good to go..

not good for two guys?......well......anyway, I'm in the process of confirming all of my rooms..........all looks good so far (with the exception of a disappointing surprise at Miami).....

Comment

• What's up with Miami, are you staying at the HIE? The confirmation's online all show good but I should probably call them all also and just make sure all is still good.
          Donna
          Williamston, MI
          Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• did you cancel these?
            Originally posted by 66Fury3 View Post
            Last chance.... I cancel tomorrow....

Detroit, MI - 2 nights @ HIE Warren $104.46 per night
            Detroit, MI - 2 nights @ HIE Roseville $84.99 per night
            Champaign, IL - 1 night @ BW Savoy $78.29
            Champaign, IL - 1 night @ BW Kirkwood Inn $98.99
            Champaign, IL - 1 night @ HI Viking $109.99
            Joplin. MO - 1 night @ BW Oasis Inn $72.24
            Arlington, TX - 1 night @ NE Rangers Ballpark $153.00

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
              did you cancel these?
              No not yet..... PM me... I'll wait till Sunday to cancel.....
              Last edited by 66Fury3; May 25, 2012, 07:04 PM.

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
              1966 Plymouth Fury III
              2014 Dodge Ram 1500
              Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
              Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by street72 View Post
                Since this is the Hotels thread, I'll tell you that I confirmed all my rooms and I'm glad I did. They had one stop, the only one I booked with Family Events, as a king bed..Not good for two guys..And no California jokes here..But all got fixed and we are good to go..
                No spooning allowed - ( I did not say Californication )
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                  What's up with Miami, are you staying at the HIE? The confirmation's online all show good but I should probably call them all also and just make sure all is still good.
                  was in the process of re-examining all of my reservations....had a printout of the HIE/Miami stop (two rooms), from December, 2011; ran the confirmation number, reservation now shows one room (had planned to give the second room to 200Wins); don't know what happened between December and now......

Comment

• Originally posted by 65longroof View Post
                    I've got a couple of extra rooms in Muskegon at the Fairfield Inn on Mt Garfield Rd. @ $94. PM me if you need any.

I will most likely be offline until late tonight or tomorrow morning if you're waiting for a response.

Thanks,
                    Mike
                    All extra rooms cancelled.

Comment

• Just switched our group of 7 rooms from Comfort Suites in Wixom, to Fairfield Inn in Warren.

Comment

• Not a bad idea to check this website out:

Also, check sites like tripadvisor.com. Don't want take anything extra when you leave the hotel...

Comment

• One last try for a room in Stillwater?? Anyone??

Comment

• Originally posted by str8tpiperoar View Post
                            One last try for a room in Stillwater?? Anyone??
                            I found a bed and breakfast in Stillwater,she still had a couple of rooms left.. It is about 3 miles from the site.. Checkout their website at: mycottonwoodinn.com #405-210-0965

Comment

• Originally posted by str8tpiperoar View Post
                              One last try for a room in Stillwater?? Anyone??
                              you may have to look at Oklahoma city, or NORMAN,OK. it is on the way to D.F.W. plenty of rooms down there .

or just keep checking with the hotels for cancellations,the next few days.
                              Last edited by Guest; May 29, 2012, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• I Still Have 1 Room in Warren, for friday and saturday if anyone wants it...151 for both nights total with tax... Holiday Inn Express on 11 mile...PM me you phone number if you are interested!
                                Last edited by GTPilot88; May 29, 2012, 09:59 PM.
                                Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Working...
                                X