X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 HRPT Hotels

Post 'em up!
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Great time to start this Ed..... I'll be the first to post what I have reserved....

Fri 1st & Sat 2nd - Holiday Inn 30000 VAN DYKE AVENUE, WARREN, MI 48093

Sun 3rd - Holiday Inn 939 THIRD STREET, MUSKEGON, MI 49440

Fri 8th - Holiday Inn 1311 WET N WILD WAY, ARLINGTON, TX 76011

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
    1966 Plymouth Fury III
    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by 66Fury3 View Post
      Great time to start this Ed..... I'll be the first to post what I have reserved....

Fri 1st & Sat 2nd - Holiday Inn 30000 VAN DYKE AVENUE, WARREN, MI 48093

Sun 3rd - Holiday Inn 939 THIRD STREET, MUSKEGON, MI 49440

Fri 8th - Holiday Inn 1311 WET N WILD WAY, ARLINGTON, TX 76011
      Same list as above.
      Dannie
      2010 Camaro SS
      Long Haul 2010/2011
      Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

Originally posted by 66Fury3 View Post
        Great time to start this Ed.....
        Done made 'er a sticky ...

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
          Done made 'er a sticky ...
          Man, Holiday Inn is getting tough on reservations. If you cancel or no show you still pay for the reservation. Does Family Events have the same policy?
          PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
          1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

Originally posted by BLUE STREAK View Post
            Man, Holiday Inn is getting tough on reservations. If you cancel or no show you still pay for the reservation. Does Family Events have the same policy?
            I just double checked all my reservations so far at HI. They all say if you cancel before 6:00PM the check in day, no charge for canceling.
            Dannie
            2010 Camaro SS
            Long Haul 2010/2011
            Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

did you go with the prepaid room? i have til 6 pm day of to cancel any of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE View Post
                did you go with the prepaid room? i have til 6 pm day of to cancel any of mine.
                Yes, I prepaid
                PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
                1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

I just checked into the Holiday Inn in Muskegon MI and they can SUCK IT. Price for a room for the Power Tour was $172. but almost any other dates the same room is only $83. I sorry I' m all for someone making a dollar or two. But double the price. We all save for the trip to cover to gas and food prices and now the hotels are trying to stick it to us as well. last year I stayed 20 miles from that town due to a late descion to go a they where booked full. the nice thing was there was still about 60 cars at my hotel so it looks like I will stay outside of town again. Don't get me worng the Power Tour has become a must for me now becuase I' m hooked but I just hate being taken advantage of. Sorry if this offends anyone but I just wanted people to know what they are trying to do. See you all on the tour.

Comment

Yes, I prepaid
                    i never prepay... no advantage..... the savings not worth the loss of cancellation. especially when dates are months away.

i donot see any reservations for STILLWATER,OK.

BEST WESTERN CIMMARON $ 107.00/NT... their site not F.E..
                    Last edited by Guest; October 1, 2011, 08:55 AM.

Comment

If you click on the "savings" button they take your money up front, no cancellations. I had that in 2009 - not worth the savings losing the cancellations this far in advance.
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by novadriver View Post
                        I just checked into the Holiday Inn in Muskegon MI and they can SUCK IT. Price for a room for the Power Tour was $172. but almost any other dates the same room is only $83. I sorry I' m all for someone making a dollar or two. But double the price. We all save for the trip to cover to gas and food prices and now the hotels are trying to stick it to us as well. last year I stayed 20 miles from that town due to a late descion to go a they where booked full. the nice thing was there was still about 60 cars at my hotel so it looks like I will stay outside of town again. Don't get me worng the Power Tour has become a must for me now becuase I' m hooked but I just hate being taken advantage of. Sorry if this offends anyone but I just wanted people to know what they are trying to do. See you all on the tour.
                        I get sick when I see Omaha hotels MORE than doubling their rates during the College World Series - bu that is the industry standard now. Make hay while the sun shines I guess.
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

I reserved mine on Aug 26th and the Room Rate Per Night: Sun 3 Jun 2012 - Mon 4 Jun 2012 $123.99 and I thought that was high.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                          1966 Plymouth Fury III
                          2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                          Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                          Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Hotels I've booked so far:
                            Detroit - Holiday Inn on Van Dyke.
                            Muskegon - Shoreline Inn. Stayed there last year. FE had a good rate last year. FE had a higher rate for the Shoreline this year. I got a better rate this year going directly to the hotel website.
                            Stillwater - Best Western Cimarron.
                            Arlington - Wingate on Lamar & Brookhollow.

Gwen (Phil's wife)

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE View Post
                              i never prepay... no advantage..... the savings not worth the loss of cancellation. especially when dates are months away.

i donot see any reservations for STILLWATER,OK.

BEST WESTERN CIMMARON $ 107.00/NT... their site not F.E..
                              try this link......

Bonnier LLC is an outdoor adventure company that fuels passion for fishing, boating, sailing, motorsports, hunting and travel.

Comment

Working...
                              X