2012 HRPT Hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
    thanks rex ; i meant that no-one was posting stillwell,ok. reservations on here. B.W. CIMMARON $107/NT. is mine

Comment

Are we staying at the HIE on 11 mile or the HI on Van Dyke across from the Tech Center in Detriot?... The HI w/ breakfest at the moment is 4 dollars cheaper. The HI is also on the strip with many other hotels and might make for some good cruising both nights? I am leaning towards the HI right now.

Also

Where is everyone planning on staying in Muskegon considering they are gouging us this year?

Should we just plan on Spring Lake again?

Everyone should contact the Musekgon Visitor Bureau
      [email protected]
      and
      Muskegon Chamber or Commerce
      [email protected]

about the gouging this year and how we might not stay there because of it.
      Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

I'm already booked for the Holiday Inn in Muskegon. I reserved the room a couple weeks before the price went up, as did a few others that are on here. Looks like we'll have a few Freaks there..........
        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
        - George Orwell

Comment

I'm at HI in Muskegon and I paid $130 with all the tax and crap they throw on to your bill. But I'm with Scott on the gouging.. It stinks that they do that..I still need to book Texas. I'm booking with Dannie,but I forgot where he is.. I'll need to go look...
          I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
            Are we staying at the HIE on 11 mile or the HI on Van Dyke across from the Tech Center in Detriot?... The HI w/ breakfest at the moment is 4 dollars cheaper. The HI is also on the strip with many other hotels and might make for some good cruising both nights? I am leaning towards the HI right now.

Also

Where is everyone planning on staying in Muskegon considering they are gouging us this year?

Should we just plan on Spring Lake again?

Everyone should contact the Musekgon Visitor Bureau
            [email protected]

and
            Muskegon Chamber or Commerce
            [email protected]

about the gouging this year and how we might not stay there because of it.

better make some soon. many sold out already!

Comment

I'm at Van Dyke for Detroit..$109.00 a night with tax..
              I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

Here's what we've got so far.......

May 31 - Indianapolis (enroute): HIE, 9790 North by Northeast Blvd, Fisher, IN $84
                June 1/2 - Detroit, MI: HI, 30000 Van Dyke Ave., Warren, MI $77
                secondary reservation at HIE, 31900 Little Mack, Ave., Roseville, MI $77
                June 3 - Muskegon, MI: HI, 939 Third St., Muskegon, MI $77
                secondary reservation at HIE, 940 W. Savidge St., Spring Lake, MI $81
                June 4 - TBA
                June 5 - TBA
                June 6 - TBA
                June 7 - Stillwater, OK: Best Western Plus Cimarron, 315 N. Husband St., Stillwater, OK. $77
                June 8 - Arlington, TX: HIE, 1311 Wet n Wild Way, Arlington, TX. $139

Rates are 'Government', and do not include taxes........
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I guess I need to get off my butt and start making some reservations.
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Just booked HI on VanDyke, Warren sr rate $95;
                    Stillwater OK: Fairfield Inn on Hall of Fame, $30 cheaper than Best Western so gotta cxl that one!
                    also Wingate, Arlington sr rate $103 taxes/fees not included.

Having a hard time with Muskegon. The prices are outrageous!!!!! Havent booked that one yet. Still checking around.

As of 11-12, now have added:
                    Best Western, Beacon Inn, Grand Haven MI
                    Wingate by Wyndham, 516 W Marketview Dr., Champaign IL
                    Last edited by maromoma; November 12, 2011, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                      Here's what we've got so far.......

May 31 - Indianapolis (enroute): HIE, 9790 North by Northeast Blvd, Fisher, IN $84
                      June 1/2 - Detroit, MI: HI, 30000 Van Dyke Ave., Warren, MI $77
                      secondary reservation at HIE, 31900 Little Mack, Ave., Roseville, MI $77
                      June 3 - Muskegon, MI: HI, 939 Third St., Muskegon, MI $77
                      secondary reservation at HIE, 940 W. Savidge St., Spring Lake, MI $81
                      June 4 - TBA
                      June 5 - TBA
                      June 6 - TBA
                      June 7 - Stillwater, OK: Best Western Plus Cimarron, 315 N. Husband St., Stillwater, OK. $77
                      June 8 - Arlington, TX: HIE, 1311 Wet n Wild Way, Arlington, TX. $139

Rates are 'Government', and do not include taxes........
                      have all of the same, with the exception of inbound in Indy.......rexdogg

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                        I guess I need to get off my butt and start making some reservations.
                        You and me both brother........... Sometimes I feel SOOOOOOO Lazy......... Ha Ha Ha!!!
                        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                        - George Orwell

Comment

So far I have:
                          June 3 - Muskegon, MI: HI, 939 Third St., Muskegon, MI (annual Free Night from Priority Card)
                          June 8 - Arlington, TX: HI, 1311 Wet n Wild Way, Arlington, TX.

Comment

I spoke with the GM at HIE on Randol Mill Rd and he said the reason the prices are so high is that they haven't been set for that time frame yet and he would do it today and call me back. This is the HIE that shows a rate of $425. That was 2 hours ago and I need to go out. So I will check later to see if the rates have changed.. But it looks like I'll be booking at Wet N Wild at about $154 plus tax..Yikes, I feel they should buy me dinner first..
                            Last edited by street72; October 4, 2011, 01:17 PM.
                            I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

I had Randol Mill road cheaper but canceled it since everyone else was going with Wet n Wild.....

Comment

Yea, And that SOB never called me back..I need a deal at Wet N Wild..Screw Randol Mill Rd HIE..I'll use points off of Hotels.com..
                                I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

Working...
                                X