2012 HRPT Hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street72 View Post
    Yea, And that SOB never called me back..I need a deal at Wet N Wild..Screw Randol Mill Rd HIE..I'll use points off of Hotels.com..
    After another birthday when you are older and wiser, you will come to realize that some business people will tell you one thing while planning to do something totally different
    Donna
    Williamston, MI
    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

I'll have that to look froward to on Friday.Them bastards...I'm booking today at Wet N Wild..

I'm booked at HIE on Wet N Wild.. And boy am I paying for booking this late..$188.20 for one stinkin' night..
      Last edited by street72; October 5, 2011, 01:50 PM.
      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Damn Rett, they definitely figured out we are coming if they bumped it up that much...
        Dannie
        2010 Camaro SS
        Long Haul 2010/2011
        Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

I think they buy me dinner and drinks first though..
          I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

I don't know for sure, and I'm sure not standing up for them, but I think the inflated rates are due to the 'season' at Six Flags over Texas'..........
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I had a lot cheaper rate because I booked it a long time ago before they jacked up the rates. I canceled because I'd be the only one there!

Comment

We are booked at HIE Six Flags for $109.00
                Jim & Maureen
                There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by 69SS 350 5 Speed View Post
                  We are booked at HIE Six Flags for $109.00
                  So much for my theory.......
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Damn Texas.... Just cause "Everything's bigger" doesn't mean them bastards gotta jack the price up that much........ I mean come on for crying out load....
                    sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                    - George Orwell

Comment

I love TEXAS and Capitalism......supply and demand, the way it should be!
                      Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

WHere are we staying?
                        can someone send me a list
                        thaks
                        bob

View for MILES

Comment

Friday and Saturday, Candlewood suites on Convention Blvd in Warren, 59 bucks a night
                          Sunday, Victory Inn in Muskegon....50 bucks
                          Wednesday in Springfield MO (a guess) Lamplighter Inn 81 bucks
                          Thursday in Stillwater OK (educated guess) La Quinta Inn 82 bucks

All of these are cancel-able.
                          Power Tour 2009, 2010, 2011
                          Cruise Till It Hurts!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidcadillac View Post

Thursday in Stillwater OK (educated guess) La Quinta Inn 82 bucks

This is correct...it has been posted on the family events page
                            Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

was looking at the HIE on Randol for about 108 in Arlington using my entertainment card...looks like they got there prices in line now
                              Last edited by GTPilot88; October 8, 2011, 06:43 AM.
                              Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

I hope we're not going to do a mass switch in Arlington, I already changed once to go with everyone else!

Comment

Working...
                                X