2012 HRPT Hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street72 View Post
    I'll have that to look froward to on Friday.Them bastards...I'm booking today at Wet N Wild..

I'm booked at HIE on Wet N Wild.. And boy am I paying for booking this late..$188.20 for one stinkin' night..
    Rett, Randol Mill HIE has it's rate up at $108, which is an $80 savings over the other one for you, plus free breakfast...
    Dannie
    2010 Camaro SS
    Long Haul 2010/2011
    Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

help I'm not as computer savvy as some ove you can't seem to find out where to make my reservations

Comment

THanks Dannie, I just also booked HIE on Randol Mill after I had the talk with the GM..$108.. And Classicbern1 you can book with Family Events at http://www.familyevents.com/page/powertourhotels Or you can go to Hoilday Inn Express direct and save the $6...
        I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

I booked at a Best Western in Grand Haven MI. About how far is that from the venue, anyone know? It was a less expensive there than in Muskegon itself.

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
            THanks Dannie, I just also booked HIE on Randol Mill after I had the talk with the GM..$108.. And Classicbern1 you can book with Family Events at http://www.familyevents.com/page/powertourhotels Or you can go to Hoilday Inn Express direct and save the $6...
            thank you rett I will look into that ,I'm gonna give my wife a call and see if I can sweet talk her into making my reservations because I will be going solo next year she is afraid of riding in tornado alley

Comment

Those of you that have the Priority Club card to get upgrades and free rooms, etc. - you don't earn points if you go through a group sales like Family Events. Sometimes you can talk the hotel into it but they don't have to.

Comment

leon what you recommend I do call family events for the individual hotels and how do you get a club

Comment

If you go to Holiday Inn's site, there is a link in the upper right for the Priority Club. I book the hotels direct, that way I earn free nights.

Comment

Originally posted by maromoma View Post
                    I booked at a Best Western in Grand Haven MI. About how far is that from the venue, anyone know? It was a less expensive there than in Muskegon itself.
                    we were at the Days Inn in Grand Haven last year it is about 20-25 min away, the Holiday Inn in Spring Lake is a little closer (15-20)

However since we will probably heading south out of Muskegon on Monday morning you will probably be on the route because that is the route they took us in when we were heading north into Muskegon last year.
                    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

GTPilot, thanks, thats a little farther than I thought it would be.
                      What did u think of the hotel? It had really good reviews that I saw. Thanks!

Comment

We stayed at the BW in Grand Haven last year. It was older but OK. Not many great places to eat there though. This year we booked the HI in Muskegeon. There is a nice park by the water in Grand Haven though.
                        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Originally posted by maromoma View Post
                          GTPilot, thanks, thats a little farther than I thought it would be.
                          What did u think of the hotel? It had really good reviews that I saw. Thanks!

It was a nice hotel...i would stay again, thinking about staying again avoiding the $200 rooms in muskegon like the flu
                          Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Booked

HI on Van Dyke - Fri and Saturday 108
                            Days Inn in Grand Haven - Sunday 79
                            unknown maybe Joliet?
                            unknown maybe St Louis? / Newton?
                            unknown maybe Topeka?
                            Microtel Stillwater - 75 (had to call the hotel direct to book)
                            HI Randol Mills - 108

Comment

GTPilot, glad to see u will be in Grand Haven even tho not at Best Wstrn. Hope there will be more PT'ers down that way.

Comment

Guys I've booked all I can for the tour. Makes it more real and hopefully will help motivate me to
                                get the Studillac back together ASAP. Here's my plan so far...

Day 1, Wednesday May 30, Drive approx 8.5 hours / 500 miles.
                                Leave home, Noxapater, MS, early 4-5am and drive to Bowling Green KY and visit Corvette Museum,
                                Stay at HIE at 365 Brenton Way, Hillview KY (near Louisville, KY) Free with Priority Club points!

Day 2, Thursday May 31, Drive approx 8 hours / 500 miles
                                On road early again, stop for lunch at Skyline Chili along the way to Studebaker Museu at South Bend, IN.
                                Continue afterwards to Detroit, staying HIE, Eleven Mile Rd, Warren Michigan. Free with Priority Club points!

Day 3, Friday June 1, Explore Detroit and rest. Henry Ford and Chrysler Museum. Another free room at HIE.

Day 4, Saturday June 2, Power Tour Detroit, and another free room at HIE!

Day 5, Sunday, June 3... Approx 3.0 hours / 200 miles
                                Drive to Muskegon, MI for Day 2 of Power Tour, staying at HI on 3rd St, Muskegon, MI.
                                Another no cost rewards night!

Day 6, Monday, June 4... TBA
                                Day 7, Tuesday, June 5... TBA
                                Day 8, Wednesday, June 6... TBA

Day 9, Thursday, June 7, Drive to Stillwater, OK for day 6 of Power Tour
                                Booked another free rewards night at HIE at Perry OK

Day 10, Friday, June 8... 4.5 hours / 266 miles
                                Drive to Arlington, TX for day 7 of Power Tour, staying at the Hilton on East Lamar with a Hilton Honors
                                reward night!

Day 11, Saturday June 9, drive home after long hauler picture! 8.5 hours / 515 miles

Sweet! Just need cash for gas and food so far, but all my points are gone. Will have to pay for the remaining
                                3 nights... I am very excited at this point... Lots to do!

Dwayne
                                Last edited by 53 Studillac; October 13, 2011, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X