2012 HRPT Hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, Doc, for the information.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

• topeka

been there done that
      three many times

stayed at cheap OK Motel on drag week cant remember name
      i will report back
      bob

Comment

• EconoLodge Boob.......
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Dr Roth or anyone, how far is it from Utica to the Warren Tech Ctr., (if that in fact is where the venue will be) and is it easy to get to from Utica? I checked out some hotels in Utica and way less expensive than those on VanDyke & the Warren area. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by maromoma View Post
            Dr Roth or anyone, how far is it from Utica to the Warren Tech Ctr., (if that in fact is where the venue will be) and is it easy to get to from Utica? I checked out some hotels in Utica and way less expensive than those on VanDyke & the Warren area. Thanks!
            from the HI on Van Dyke (across from GM Tech Center) to, for example, the HIE in Utica, about 8 1/2 miles, 14 minutes (mapquest); straight run looks like........looks like Utica is the way to go (and not dissing Van Dyke); as an aside, someone posted a newspaper article that said that Mt Clemens, MI, would be the venue (although the family events site doesn't show that), and that the GM Tech Center would host "an event" during the tour); Utica to Mt Clemens is about the same distance............rexdogg!

link to article....
            Last edited by rexdogg; October 26, 2011, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Hotels as follows...

Warren: Candlewood Suites on Convention Blvd. $58.99 a night.
              Muskegon: Victory Inn on Henry St, $49.95
              Stillwater: Laquinta Inn 6th Avenue, $85.50
              Arlington (Grand Prairie) Super 8 I-30 and Beltline 50 bucks for King room

I also have one in Springfield MO at the Lamplighter Inn, but who knows about that yet....
              Last edited by Kidcadillac; October 26, 2011, 11:30 AM.
              Power Tour 2009, 2010, 2011
              Cruise Till It Hurts!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidcadillac View Post
                Hotels as follows...

Warren: Candlewood Suites on Convention Blvd. $58.99 a night.
                Muskegon: Victory Inn on Henry St, $49.95
                Stillwater: Laquinta Inn 6th Avenue, $85.50
                Arlington (Grand Prairie) Super 8 I-30 and Beltline 50 bucks for King room

I also have one in Springfield MO at the Lamplighter Inn, but who knows about that yet....
                that's as good as any; the latest unconfirmed rumor...."my guy talked to his guy, etc.", has the three stops after Muskegon, MI, as: Springfield, IL, somewhere in Missouri, and Topeka, Kansas.......

Comment

• Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                  from the HI on Van Dyke (across from GM Tech Center) to, for example, the HIE in Utica, about 8 1/2 miles, 14 minutes (mapquest); straight run looks like........looks like Utica is the way to go (and not dissing Van Dyke); as an aside, someone posted a newspaper article that said that Mt Clemens, MI, would be the venue (although the family events site doesn't show that), and that the GM Tech Center would host "an event" during the tour); Utica to Mt Clemens is about the same distance............rexdogg!

link to article....
                  http://www.macombdaily.com/articles/...7245333266.txt
                  Mt. Clemens is where Metro Beach Pkwy is - been there, done that.
                  If you see me running, try to keep up.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                    Mt. Clemens is where Metro Beach Pkwy is - been there, done that.
                    If you see me running, try to keep up.
                    the newspaper article makes it sound as if the tour is going to downtown Mt Clemens......eh, who knows? "if you see me running, try and keep up" "Chicago Police Bomb and Arson"......hah!........had forgotten about that.......
                    Last edited by rexdogg; October 26, 2011, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Detoit: HI Van Dyke
                      Muskegon: Shoreline Inn (WE stayed there last year)
                      Stillwater: Best Western
                      Arlington: Baymont Inn

I have no guess where the other three stops are. I don't care where we go just as long as we go.
                      Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• This trunk is big enough for a hotel room -

Phil / Omaha

Comment

• You think that Chevelle has a big trunk?

Gang, this is a 2 room suite with a jacuzzi!
                          Last edited by Kidcadillac; October 27, 2011, 10:19 AM.
                          Power Tour 2009, 2010, 2011
                          Cruise Till It Hurts!

Comment

• 8 high school kids could sneak into the drive-in with that puppy
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                              8 high school kids could sneak into the drive-in with that puppy
                              I remember back in the day, when I was one of those high school kids. And I got to hold the popcorn we made at home. And everyones pockets were full of candy.
                              ELWOOD - "Corvette in a Tuxedo ... with a Jet Pack"

PT 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015

Comment

• Been there, done that - in a 64 Lincoln several times.
                                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X