No announcement yet.

2012 HRPT Hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champaign and Urbana are more or less two cities rolled into one.

I'm curious as where the event in champaign will be held. Most of the hotels are in the Urbana area because of memorial stadium and the University of Illinois.

I live in Champaign so this will make a nice stop for me. I'm interested in knowing where they are going to host the event. There are a few places that come to mind but i'll have to wait and see.

Comment

• Originally posted by scannerman View Post
      Champaign and Urbana are more or less two cities rolled into one.

I'm curious as where the event in champaign will be held. Most of the hotels are in the Urbana area because of memorial stadium and the University of Illinois.

I live in Champaign so this will make a nice stop for me. I'm interested in knowing where they are going to host the event. There are a few places that come to mind but i'll have to wait and see.
      I am guessing the large lot near the stadiums or the fairgrounds
      Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

• Any one stay at the Victory Inn in muskegon last year?

I got a real good rate of about 50 for there and wondering what the area is like, and how the hotel was. It isn't quite in downtown like the HI and Shorline Inn but closer than Grand Haven. It is also not in the same area of the Red Roof Inn which i will not be going to again.
        Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

• Back from Europe to catch up and make reservations. I may have a co-pilot this year.......

Comment

• Welcome back Leon.. You used to do several one week criuses..now you do one three week criuse..At least you're still criusin..
            I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• stayed there last year and it was fine for the $50....the a/c worked and the sheets were clean....maybe eat breakfast somewhere else
              Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
              Any one stay at the Victory Inn in muskegon last year?

I got a real good rate of about 50 for there and wondering what the area is like, and how the hotel was. It isn't quite in downtown like the HI and Shorline Inn but closer than Grand Haven. It is also not in the same area of the Red Roof Inn which i will not be going to again.
              Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                thanks earl

please send me ths list
                [email protected]
                bob
                Boob: check out hotrod.com; their front page has a link to pix of every car that participated in Drag Week.......
                Last edited by rexdogg; November 15, 2011, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                  from another post....

Bonnier LLC is an outdoor adventure company that fuels passion for fishing, boating, sailing, motorsports, hunting and travel.

"host hotels in Champaign (the I and the Hawthorn) are filling up";

imho......Champaign (if that's the third stop) has several nice hotels; some of them have an Urbana, IL address (as Champaign and Urbana are like "twin cities").....
                  I called Family Events yesterday (11.14.11) and they denied Champaign as a stop for the PT. They would not make any commitment as to when any of the TBA cities would be posted.
                  sigpic
                  Once you've gone Rat, you'll never go back
                  468 BBC
                  Long Hauler 2011, 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by 67Cutlass View Post
                    I called Family Events yesterday (11.14.11) and they denied Champaign as a stop for the PT. They would not make any commitment as to when any of the TBA cities would be posted.
                    well, so much for the stop in Champaign......either someone knows something, or they don't.......

Comment

• They have denied stuff in the past only to have it be the truth.

Comment

• Champaign, IL, on June 4th.......

Comment

• Excellent score on the info Dave...Thanks
                          Donna
                          Williamston, MI
                          Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Good sleuthing! Just two more stops to figure out. My guesses are St. Louis and Springfield, Mo. The distances just work well in my opinion, but that's just my opinion.

Gwen

Comment

• That changed within the last week because I just checked that site not long ago and came up empty. Off to book another one...
                              GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

• 2012 Hot Rod Power Tour
                                The Champaign County Convention and Visitors Bureau is bringing the Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour to Champaign County on Monday, June 4, 2012.# The 18th consecutive year for this “ultimate Hot Rodder vacation” will have cars cruising into Champaign County for this tour stop generating an estimated economic impact of $1.3 million.

Comment

Working...
                                X