• Show
Clear All

• THIS REALLY REALLY SUCKS

NO ROOMS IN FAIRVEIW AT HEI

THE LURKERS TOOK ALL THE ROOMS?

thanks

for email ON HOTEL

BYE
    Last edited by 1956NY150; December 6, 2011, 06:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
      THIS REALLY REALLY SUCKS

thanks

for email ON HOTEL

BYE
      Bob: I think the Fairview Heights rooms went because of the rumor that the tour was going to Gateway International, in the Madison, IL, area; you might look at the O'Fallon/Shiloh area (just to the east); or maybe some folks will cross the river and stay in the Louis area (IF GIR is a tour stop).
      Just looked at the HI (it's not an HEI) in Fairview Heights; seemed like there were still rooms, but a little pricey.....

Check out the comments section on this link.....

From the HOT ROD Power Tour and Drag Week, to Four Wheeler's Overland Adventure, Roadkill Nights, and more, you'll find the latest automotive events at MotorTrend.
      Last edited by rexdogg; December 6, 2011, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Don't blame me...hell, I've not even bothered to book yet!
        Andrew
        1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
        2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

THIS REALLY REALLY SUCKS

thanks

for email ON HOTEL

BYE
          BOB, i see numerous rooms in fairview HIE.

Comment

THIS REALLY REALLY SUCKS

thanks

for email ON HOTEL

BYE
            Bob- my experience when I booked for Muskegon and Stillwater is that Family Events blocks out lots of rooms at different hotels before they put out the "official" announcement. Several hotels told me that they were already booked and this was when there was only speculation that the tour was going there.

Comment

• OK, I am mildly irritated. Every time I click on the hotel link on Hot Rod's site, it brings up the hotels for PT2011??? What gives, I actually want to start booking some stuff.
              Last edited by Eliteman76; December 7, 2011, 04:59 PM.
              Andrew

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post
                OK, I am mildly irritated. Every time I click on the hotel link on Hot Rod's site, it brings up the hotels for PT2011??? What gives, I actually want to start booking some stuff.
                try this one.....

Bonnier LLC is an outdoor adventure company that fuels passion for fishing, boating, sailing, motorsports, hunting and travel.

Comment

• Thanks. I just was looking in another thread you posted on.
                  Andrew

Comment

• make your reservations on the company websites.... not family events. the cancellation policies are workable. most you can cancel the day before or day of w/ HI.

Comment

• Poking around, something on the Hotrod site, musings of Coinsville, IL {ST. Louis, Gateway racetrack} and Springfield, MO for the last TBD stop.
                      Anyone heard anything new yet?
                      Andrew

Comment

• Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                        1966 Plymouth Fury III
                        2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                        Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                        Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by 66Fury3 View Post
                          Uuuhhhhh, wrong thread Ed.
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Mmmmm Like I never done that before Ed.... LOL

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                            1966 Plymouth Fury III
                            2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                            Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                            Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by 66Fury3 View Post
                              Mmmmm Like I never done that before Ed.... LOL
                              Yeah, I've done it too.....
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Ed and Ed, you guys must really be getting old to post that on this gas prices thread.
                                Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Working...
                                X