X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    Yuuuupppppp!

We will be at the Victory Inn tomorrow night in Muskegon.

Leave a comment:

• spider97
    replied
    anyone staying at the sheraton in novi or victory inn in muskegon?

Leave a comment:

• Vsolo
    replied
    I just found one more Holiday Inn Bonus Points deal (altho it might be the same promo that was FaceBook only, It told me I was already signed up) soo if you are not a Facebooker

Now through September 3, 2012, you can earn 1,000 bonus points for every qualifying night you stay at any of our hotels. And you'll keep earning up to 20,000 points.

http://www.priorityclub.com/bonus20000?

If it asked for a promo code it is 1576
    Last edited by Vsolo; May 31, 2012, 01:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 69SS 350 5 Speed
    replied
    I checked the web site and it showed only one room when I had reserved 2. I called the HIE in Miami and the lady said their records show that I still have two rooms.

Leave a comment:

• Phil
    replied
    Check the Best Western, 315 N Husband Street, Stillwater. I cancelled a reservation there yesterday.

Gwen

Leave a comment:

• GTPilot88
    replied
    I Still Have 1 Room in Warren, for friday and saturday if anyone wants it...151 for both nights total with tax... Holiday Inn Express on 11 mile...PM me you phone number if you are interested!
    Last edited by GTPilot88; May 29, 2012, 09:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MIKEE
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by str8tpiperoar View Post
    One last try for a room in Stillwater?? Anyone??
    you may have to look at Oklahoma city, or NORMAN,OK. it is on the way to D.F.W. plenty of rooms down there .

or just keep checking with the hotels for cancellations,the next few days.
    Last edited by Guest; May 29, 2012, 09:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dana5
    replied
    Originally posted by str8tpiperoar View Post
    I found a bed and breakfast in Stillwater,she still had a couple of rooms left.. It is about 3 miles from the site.. Checkout their website at: mycottonwoodinn.com #405-210-0965

Leave a comment:

• str8tpiperoar
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 65longroof
    replied
    Not a bad idea to check this website out:

Also, check sites like tripadvisor.com. Don't want take anything extra when you leave the hotel...

Leave a comment:

• 65longroof
    replied
    Just switched our group of 7 rooms from Comfort Suites in Wixom, to Fairfield Inn in Warren.

Leave a comment:

• 65longroof
    replied
    Originally posted by 65longroof View Post
    I've got a couple of extra rooms in Muskegon at the Fairfield Inn on Mt Garfield Rd. @ $94. PM me if you need any.

I will most likely be offline until late tonight or tomorrow morning if you're waiting for a response.

Thanks,
    Mike
    All extra rooms cancelled.

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    Originally posted by redragtop View Post
    What's up with Miami, are you staying at the HIE? The confirmation's online all show good but I should probably call them all also and just make sure all is still good.
    was in the process of re-examining all of my reservations....had a printout of the HIE/Miami stop (two rooms), from December, 2011; ran the confirmation number, reservation now shows one room (had planned to give the second room to 200Wins); don't know what happened between December and now......

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Originally posted by street72 View Post
    Since this is the Hotels thread, I'll tell you that I confirmed all my rooms and I'm glad I did. They had one stop, the only one I booked with Family Events, as a king bed..Not good for two guys..And no California jokes here..But all got fixed and we are good to go..
    No spooning allowed - ( I did not say Californication )

Leave a comment:

• 66Fury3
    replied
    Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
    did you cancel these?
    No not yet..... PM me... I'll wait till Sunday to cancel.....
    Last edited by 66Fury3; May 25, 2012, 07:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X