Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    I had already thought about backtracking to Joplin too....we're in the H/I, 3615 Range Line Rd. Between the cost of a room, dinner, and fuel, we can help out a little.
    I'll add this hotel and the one in Miami to the list.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by MIKEE View Post
    where do you see this? mine shows tbd or whatever on their site for tues. and wed.
    Right here.

Bonnier LLC is an outdoor adventure company that fuels passion for fishing, boating, sailing, motorsports, hunting and travel.

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
    Freaks!!!

Are we staying in Miami or going to go help Joplin? we could all stay in Joplin for the night 24 miles north!.... i am booking both.

What you all think...I say Joplin!

There is a HI in Joplin along with many other hotels!
    booked both (Miami and Joplin)..........can we get the word out to the freaks, and decide where to go? hey, maybe.....just maybe, the freaks could get together, and say....the power tour is going to stop in Miami, Oklahoma, but......we are going to stay in Joplin, Missouri.......if for no other reason, than as a show of support for fellow citizens....Hey, Joplin, Missouri.....we're coming to your city!....
    Last edited by rexdogg; December 15, 2011, 09:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SoCalCamaro
    replied
    Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
    Freaks!!!

Are we staying in Miami or going to go help Joplin? we could all stay in Joplin for the night 24 miles north!.... i am booking both.

I booked the HI in Joplin too.

Leave a comment:

• GTPilot88
    replied
    Freaks!!!

Last edited by GTPilot88; December 14, 2011, 10:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X