an honest man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an honest man

I have a car for sale on the lacal auto trader & these 2 honest men want my car

number 1

Thanks for your quick reply,my dad as always wanted something like this, so for his birthday i am surprising him by buying this. I would have loved to come for the inspection myself but i am mostly away,am an engineer and i work offshore most of the time, needless to say, i wont be able to come myself. However I have a private courier agent that will represent me and come for the pick up after the payment has been made,they will handle issue of my details,transferring the name of ownership and signing of all paperwork will be done by the courier agent.

As for the payment,i can only pay via the safest and secure way to pay online i.e (PayPal) here, as i do not have access to my bank account online,but i have it attached to my paypal account hence my insistence on using pay pal to pay.If you don't have a paypal account, you can easily set up one at www.paypal.com and sign up its very easy. i would have loved to talk to you on phone but i work mainly offshore and our satellite server has been down due to the bad weather which restrict our calls,please get back to me!! i appreciate your time. Thanks

David

number 2

Thanks for mailing back,i really appreciate it, am really interested in it.i am buying this for my wife cause is our 1st yr anniversary,unfortunately i'm currently in the U.S so i won't be around tocelebrate with her. i really want this to be a surprise gift for mywife so i wont let her know anything about this until it getsdelivered to her , i am sure she will be more than happy with it and iwill appreciate it if you can send me more pictures if you have causedue to the nature of my job,phone calls making are restricted. I can'tbe able to come and view it and pay in cash but i have contacted apick up company and they will be coming to pick it after i have paidfor it,i can only pay through Paypal as i don't have access to my bankaccount online as i don't have internet banking,but i have my bankaccount attached to my PayPal account and this is why i insisted onpaying you through PayPal,so kindly get back to me with your full nameand paypal email address so i can proceed with the payment now, but ifyou don't have an account with them you can set up a paypal accountvia www.paypal.com it very easy and fast, it wont take you much timeto do that,I will proceed with the payment as soon as you send me yourpaypal email address and contact the pick up agent to arrange aconvenient pickup time with you,once payment has been transferred andcashed and am ok with the price. I believe i can trust you on this transaction cause i need a faithfuland loyal person to transact business with not fraudster.I hope toread back from you soon.Thanks,Mark

just think 2 buyers right away
    2007 Power Tour Long Haul
    2008 Power Tour Long Haul
    2009 Canadian Points East Tour
    2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
    2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
    2012 Power Tour Long Haul
    2012 Northeast Rod Run
    2013 Northeast Rod Run

I want to buy this car fo rmy dog. I don'twant hime to know si I can't leavke the house to liike at it. But I can haver my neighbor pick it up afterpay ment. My dog checks my banmk account and is why i insisted onpaying you through PayPal,so kindly get back to me with your full nameand paypal email address so i can proceed with the payment now, but ifyou don't have an account with them you can set up a paypal accountvia www.paypal.com it very easy and fast, it wont take you much timeto do that,I will proceed with the payment as soon as you send me yourpaypal email address and contact my neighbour to arrange aconvenient pickup time with you,once payment has been transferred andcashed and am ok with the price. thnks, Nigerian Prince in ohiio.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Just a shot in the dark here, but I suppose they are willing to pay full asking price too .....
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

they never even questioned price

must be to cheap
        2012 Northeast Rod Run
        2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Originally posted by 55lincoln View Post
          they never even questioned price

must be to cheap
          it's not that it's too cheap. they just have all that money from that secret account that they made all the money from last year.
          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

They'll probably offer to pay more than full asking price, and ask you to give the extra cash to the guy who picks up the car.
            My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Scammers..The suck...They should all have their balls cut off..I hate people who work hard to steal from you..
              I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                I want to buy this car fo rmy dog. I don'twant hime to know si I can't leavke the house to liike at it. But I can haver my neighbor pick it up afterpay ment. My dog checks my banmk account and is why i insisted onpaying you through PayPal,so kindly get back to me with your full nameand paypal email address so i can proceed with the payment now, but ifyou don't have an account with them you can set up a paypal accountvia www.paypal.com it very easy and fast, it wont take you much timeto do that,I will proceed with the payment as soon as you send me yourpaypal email address and contact my neighbour to arrange aconvenient pickup time with you,once payment has been transferred andcashed and am ok with the price. thnks, Nigerian Prince in ohiio.
                Thats awesume Randall, first laugh of the day for me.....Do people really go for this stuff?? Good Luck Bruce.....
                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

You have no idea how hard it was for me to put all those errors in there, lol.

Comment

I really dig the "not fraudster" part.

That should really be your title on this site after a certain number of posts. I'm thinking after 3 posts.
                    Powertour off/on since 2002
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh Boy!!!!! I might just have enough then!

I am a Guru at the Hot Rod site, but I think I am the only one posting there anymore...it's kind of like coming in second in a one dog show...
                      Power Tour 2009, 2010, 2011
                      Cruise Till It Hurts!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidcadillac View Post
                        Oh Boy!!!!! I might just have enough then!

I am a Guru at the Hot Rod site, but I think I am the only one posting there anymore...it's kind of like coming in second in a one dog show...

the only one there is the ADVERTISING GUY w/ his pop up ads!

Comment

well there is another one
                          I have the car listed at $3500.00 so I replied I woulr take $6000.00 & this is the reply

Thanks for your interest..i am serious about this purchase I willoffer you $6,100 because of other potential buyers out there also.butbefore i do that,i would love to know When last the car was serviced,how long have you owned it?? I would love to be to know more about thePresent condition of the car and the car Service History..I will bepaying you through PayPal,which is a fast, safe and reliable method ofpayment.. ..And i will take care of all Transportation Preparationsfor the vehicle to my son..I really want it to be a surprise for sonso i wont let him know anything about it until it gets delivered tohim, i am sure he will be more than happy with it.Please Advice. -- Dear Seller,Am thomas,I saw your car on the add and i love it so much and want tobuy it from you for real so kindly tell me your last price maybe i canstill offer you some more. Awaiting for your good response.... Thomas.
                          2012 Northeast Rod Run
                          2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

This just makes me wonder if there is actually some guy somewhere sitting at a computer typing away really thinking he has a good command of the english language

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                              This just makes me wonder if there is actually some guy somewhere sitting at a computer typing away really thinking he has a good command of the english language
                              you think he hasn't got a grasp on the language
                              maybe is computer is foreign
                              Last edited by 55lincoln; October 16, 2011, 01:40 PM.
                              2012 Northeast Rod Run
                              2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Working...
                              X