No announcement yet.

Bull's 69 C-10 Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dave, did papa don ever buy the galaxie?
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
      dave, did papa don ever buy the galaxie?
      No. His son-in-law was interested, but they found a sweet little Dart Swinger with a 318. They have a 360 that will drop right in . . . and it is local with a title. Papa Don's project 49 Ford Truck was driving for the first time since he bought it. It won't be long before gets it out on the "main" road.

Sopchoppy is kinda quite these days, waitin on that C-10 to be delivered, so I can plumb it. In the mean time, I am getting the five five in shape for a drive to Willmington at the end of April ! Might zip down to Garlit's for the No Billet run in March? Will I see you there?

Lookin forward to Spring DTB
      DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Man, I have not looked at Bull's thread in a while. That set up just looks like trouble.
        Andrew
        1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
        2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave the Bartender View Post
          No. His son-in-law was interested, but they found a sweet little Dart Swinger with a 318. They have a 360 that will drop right in . . . and it is local with a title. Papa Don's project 49 Ford Truck was driving for the first time since he bought it. It won't be long before gets it out on the "main" road.

Sopchoppy is kinda quite these days, waitin on that C-10 to be delivered, so I can plumb it. In the mean time, I am getting the five five in shape for a drive to Willmington at the end of April ! Might zip down to Garlit's for the No Billet run in March? Will I see you there?

Lookin forward to Spring DTB
          i'm already registered for billetproof. be there for sure.
          willmington? you going up for the spring cruise?
          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
            i'm already registered for billetproof. be there for sure.
            willmington? you going up for the spring cruise?

The Ohio Mile. A few Forum Freaks are going and some of my High School buddies, so I am going to ride up there for the weekend. Willmington just sounds better than Detroit to me this year.

Spectator this year DTB
            DTB - RETIRED

Comment

ahhhhhhh wilmington dont forget to cruise north to danes ferry and see the girls at the silver and gold club!!!! if its still there

Comment

Originally posted by bull the rogue welder View Post
                ahhhhhhh wilmington dont forget to cruise north to danes ferry and see the girls at the silver and gold club!!!! if its still there
                Always lookin out for your ole Buddy DTB . . . sure appreicate it ! If there are dancing girls, there will be a BS crowd.

Saving my ones DTB
                DTB - RETIRED

Comment

surfside mike and i were regulars there and on first name basis with all the girls there! but that was awhile ago. good times, good memories

Comment

the 340X is a '69 model year for the dart swinger

Comment

Dave, you doing Billetproof? I'm heading there for sure.
                      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

flashback!

DTB.... stay thirsty my friend!

Comment

DTB.... stay thirsty my friend!
                          sir, may i have another.
                          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

finish line party host 2010 and his barkeep in training.... i think he's bored her to sleep lets see some witty captions guys!

Comment

finish line party host 2010 and his barkeep in training.... i think he's bored her to sleep lets see some witty captions guys!
                              DTB is looking a little haggarded in that picture and his beautiful assistance looks .... well beautiful (if not bored).

Was DTB trying too hard - now there is something to start the comments with!

Comment

Wow man - seems appropriate.
                                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X