Would PT folks be interested in this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would PT folks be interested in this?

Howdy, I own a pretty sizeable web hosting company and was wondering if people on the PT would be interested in a free web site that they could post their pics on. I see too many emailing pictures, which is not too cool.

It seems like the majority of car pics collections are usually focused on prices and bidding, and not action shots of rod runs, cruises, or just people with the thing they are second most proud of (usually behind their family, but not always!).

Anyway, if you would be interested in having a site to dump your pictures to either during or after the PT08, just respond to this post. If I get enough interest, I will get the resources online in the next several weeks and make an announcement back out to the site.

If I end up doing it, I may also spend some money on an actual SLR camera so that I can take my own pics and even some of yours if you are interested.

Let me know if this sounds interesting to you (no strings attached, just a private web page for your car pics to send your friends and family to so they understand what it is you will be doing for 8 days this summer.

Cheers!
    Robin
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    I already have a web site for my car.
    0%

Re: Would PT folks be interested in this?

excellant idea. there are alot of websites that have pictures from the tour, almost all the sponsors, but there is no guarentee your car will be on any of them. i've been using an olympus slr the past few years and it's great once you learn how to use it (i'm still learning). there are newer slr's out there now that are even cheaper and better than a few years ago.
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Re: Would PT folks be interested in this?

sounds good, we could upload daily if we chose to. Maybe work it with DF and CR, that way CJTV would get more action.
      Living the dream!

Comment

Working...
      X