Freaks Theme Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaks Theme Song

Today I was listening to a CD I have had for many years and realized that one of the songs should be our theme song. It is titled Freaks by Marillion a progressive rock band from Scotland. The song was recorded in 1985. Here it is!!!

Jim & Maureen
    There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
    HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

I think can't drive 55 fits better

Comment

I like it Jim!!!
      HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
      DW- 12,16,17
      "Stay thirsty my friends"
      The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Man Marillion brings back some memories!
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
          Man Marillion brings back some memories!
          Memories or delusions?

I am wondering if that is a pondering topic

Comment

Originally posted by 69SS 350 5 Speed View Post
            Today I was listening to a CD I have had for many years and realized that one of the songs should be our theme song. It is titled Freaks by Marillion a progressive rock band from Scotland. The song was recorded in 1985. Here it is!!!
            Perhaps it is time for Steve to pass along his Pink ABBA shirt to Jim

Comment

Can't say I've ever heard of them or that song - I must've got stoned and missed it.
              From Bottom Line New York 1978Album: BankruptUtgitt: 1975Songwriter: Shel SilversteinLabels : Capitol Records ‎– 8295732Backing Vocals – Bill Francis*, John...
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

So all the humor is still out there I see! That is what I love about the Freaks! So the song is just right for all of us! Have a great weekend

Maureen LG
                Jim & Maureen

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                  Memories or delusions?
                  One in the same for me anymore.
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I hear you Bob.

Alan, There is a big difference between Marillion and ABBA. The difference is that ABBA is pop and pop sucks!!!

Phil, Thanks for the time machine back to Dr. Hook. What do mean got stoned and missed it? Did someone throw rocks at you?
                    Jim & Maureen

Comment

Originally posted by 69SS 350 5 Speed View Post
                      I hear you Bob.

Alan, There is a big difference between Marillion and ABBA. The difference is that ABBA is pop and pop sucks!!!

Phil, Thanks for the time machine back to Dr. Hook. What do mean got stoned and missed it? Did someone throw rocks at you?
                      Something like that Jim - Let's just say I had lots of fun in the 60's - 70's - and the start of the 80's. From then on my wife says I'm still a WIP - work in progress. So eventually I might qualify as WHIPPED.
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Good one Phil. I'm not whipped yet but some mornings I feel like someone beat me while I was sleeping.
                        Jim & Maureen

Comment

What was you guys smoking in the 70s and 80s ?
                          Danny/Zachary
                          HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

Sometimes bad is bad. For anyone that needs to get that out of their head......
                            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

I beleive just some of us would understand, some of us just are left out. But it is the fun part of it all. But a good one Mike!

Maureen
                              Last edited by 69SS 350 5 Speed; October 31, 2011, 11:49 AM.
                              Jim & Maureen

Comment

Working...
                              X