No announcement yet.

3rd Bangshift Spring Blooms Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm sure i'll take the 88' mustang again. it's the most comfortable for long distances. i was thinking for a minute, about taking the torino.
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Me and ole BLUE STREAK one more time!!
      PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
      1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

• Originally posted by cobra View Post
        i'm sure i'll take the 88' mustang again. it's the most comfortable for long distances. i was thinking for a minute, about taking the torino.
        Drive the torino.
        Longhauler 2009,2011
        Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

• Torino!
          The youngest guy on the board
          76 vega
          86 fiero

Comment

• Break out the Torino!!!!!
            1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

• might need to save the torino for woodward. but i'm working on something else.
              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

might need to save the torino for woodward. but i'm working on something else.
                So, You thinking about doing woodward?I thought about it.
                Longhauler 2009,2011

Comment

Originally posted by 65 mustang View Post
                  Ya'll need to come to Woodward with the Torino and that Talledaga Monte
                  Donna
                  Williamston, MI
                  Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by 65 mustang View Post
                    on the "bucketlist thread", that was started by boob when he was down here and him,allen, and myself started talking about it. originally, i was talking about riding with allen, but now it sounds like he might have too much on his plate that year. just a thought, if you want to ride and room with me to share gas and room expenses, that might be an option.
                    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

on the "bucketlist thread", that was started by boob when he was down here and him,allen, and myself started talking about it. originally, i was talking about riding with allen, but now it sounds like he might have too much on his plate that year. just a thought, if you want to ride and room with me to share gas and room expenses, that might be an option.
                      I'll call you this weekend and we'll talk about it.
                      Longhauler 2009,2011

Comment

• I did Woodward, and I can tell you one thing. You better have your cooling system in tip top shape before you go. You measure your speed in feet per hour, not miles per hour. Hell of a show though.
                        1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

What a chevy!
                          The youngest guy on the board
                          76 vega
                          86 fiero

Comment

• Originally posted by 64casteel View Post
                            What a chevy!
                            if i was "working" on something, it certainly be a chevy.
                            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

if i was "working" on something, it certainly be a chevy.
                              Because the Chevy is worth working on and the Fords not worth wasting your time right. JK I like them all

Comment

• Is spring here yet????

Okay, I heard some news from the Skyline Caverns today. We can get a group rate of $12.00 per adult and $6.00 for ages 7-13. Providing 20 people or more. They take groups of 20-25 at a time if we have more we can split the gruops and go in 10 min. intervals. They would be happy to accommodte as many as we want to bring along. Is 3:00 or 4:00 a good time Sat or would anyone like to set it up for Sun at 9:00am and then make the ride home. My vote is Sat. tell me your toughts?

Russ and I are going to ride up to the Caverns and just check out the area in about 2 weeks so if you guys can think of any questions please let me know beforew then. Do you want us the Check with the hotels in the area as well I know we listed the Qualty Inn and we can stop by and try to set things up there as well?

My question is to all you guys since I'am still a new guy around here. Would you all mind if we started telling some of the car groups aroud the area about the trip or do you want to keep it small. And if its like anything else when you tell 100 you might only get 5-10 that would really do it.

Still working on the Museum as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X