• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64casteel
    replied
    Originally posted by 65 mustang View Post
    Thats a little soon for him...
    What can i say, hes finally putting his big girl panties on.

Leave a comment:

• Vsolo
    replied
    Originally posted by novadriver View Post
    Glad to here more are in. was getting tierd of here people saying they can't make. Any more out there going along??? It's going to be a blast. Just 2 months away.
    Yes got a local friend, who should be chiming in here shortly, it will be him & his wife and their Nova

Leave a comment:

• 65 mustang
    replied
    Originally posted by 64casteel View Post
    Dad just booked the rooms. Just a couple months away!
    Thats a little soon for him...

Leave a comment:

• 64casteel
    replied
    Dad just booked the rooms. Just a couple months away!

Leave a comment:

• novadriver
    replied
    Glad to here more are in. was getting tierd of here people saying they can't make. Any more out there going along??? It's going to be a blast. Just 2 months away.

Leave a comment:

• 65 mustang
    replied
    Originally posted by Impala_Guy View Post
    I'm in! Put me on the list.
    Glad your going to go with us this time.

Leave a comment:

• Impala_Guy
    replied
    I'm in! Put me on the list.

Leave a comment:

• classicbern1
    replied
    Originally posted by Northeast Rod Run View Post
    I guess you do have a point there. We can't always have our first (or even second) option available if we have to much stuff planned throughout the year. All my cars end up having some type of downtime each year and it can't all be done over just the winter
    this sounds like something I would say but we all know there's not enough hours in the day I'm usually turning wrenches on whatever I'm taking right up until the time I have to leave

Leave a comment:

• Northeast Rod Run
    replied
    Originally posted by Vsolo View Post
    Oh like it would have been any different with a Mercedes 380 SL on the NERR.

Hey from what I've seen all your cars are cool and beside you'll have a good time
    I guess you do have a point there. We can't always have our first (or even second) option available if we have to much stuff planned throughout the year. All my cars end up having some type of downtime each year and it can't all be done over just the winter

Leave a comment:

• Vsolo
    replied
    thanks Bill

If I do go, I can't afford to take the Camaro because of gas prices. I'm hoping my GTO will be put back together from the yearly winter upgrades by then (plus no salt left on the roads up my way). If those weren't ready, all I have left is my HHR Panel (special Rod Run Edition... LOL!!!) and I'm not sure that would fit in with you guys??
    Oh like it would have been any different with a Mercedes 380 SL on the NERR.

Hey from what I've seen all your cars are cool and beside you'll have a good time

Leave a comment:

• Northeast Rod Run
    replied
    thanks Bill

If I do go, I can't afford to take the Camaro because of gas prices. I'm hoping my GTO will be put back together from the yearly winter upgrades by then (plus no salt left on the roads up my way). If those weren't ready, all I have left is my HHR Panel (special Rod Run Edition... LOL!!!) and I'm not sure that would fit in with you guys??

Originally posted by Vsolo View Post
    TJ

Not sure what time you are heading down, but this is the plan for me and a few others from the So. Pennsylvania/ Baltimore/ Western Maryland area.
    If you leave on Thursday and make it Frederick, MD (about an 8 hour drive), you can start in the pre drive (we did it last year with 4 cars)... I'd PM "novadriver" for a place to stay, he knows the area pretty well and has a Nova
    Last edited by Northeast Rod Run; February 7, 2012, 08:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Vsolo
    replied
    What time is everyone meeting up to hit the museum on Friday?

I'm still up in the air on making it, but not ruling it out yet
    TJ

Not sure what time you are heading down, but this is the plan for me and a few others from the So. Pennsylvania/ Baltimore/ Western Maryland area.
    If you leave on Thursday and make it Frederick, MD (about an 8 hour drive), you can start in the pre drive (we did it last year with 4 cars)... I'd PM "novadriver" for a place to stay, he knows the area pretty well and has a Nova

This from from Post # 191 from "novadriver" (i.e Chris)

Looks like this year we may have a few more cars coming from points further then the Frederick,MD area. So I have a mini cruise planed meeting in Frederick if anyone can make it. Here is the schedule:
    10:30-11:00am Meet and great At Famous Dave's parking lot RT 40 (W.Patrick St)
    11:00-12:00 Lunch one of three places(Famous Dave's, Hard Times Cafe, or Burger King) All walking distance.
    12:00pm- Hit the road for Eavers Car Museum. about 3 1/2 to 4 hour trip. (RT15S to RT29S to I-64W) stopping half way for gas.
    Arrive at Car Muesum around 4:00. Hang out there and make our way to the Hotel.
    After checking in and hanging out go find some dinner somewhere.
    Then party it up at the Hotel till morning.
    I also have a route planned for the return trip that will be some nice back roads.

Let me know who is coming and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
    Last edited by Vsolo; February 7, 2012, 08:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Northeast Rod Run
    replied
    What time is everyone meeting up to hit the museum on Friday?

I'm still up in the air on making it, but not ruling it out yet

Leave a comment:

• Vsolo
    replied
    Originally posted by 65 mustang View Post
    So,Are you saying that your eye's are bigger than your wallet?
    Always

Leave a comment:

• hoofhearted
    replied
    Not looking good for me also. I maybe going out of town first week in Apr. and won't have the cash.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X