Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business Cards for PT08 - what are you paying?$?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Business Cards for PT08 - what are you paying?$?

i've got to figure out which car will be going in then get some cards made. i thought about putting one car on each side so i'll be covered either way. i need to check on that. i know some people in the past have made name and address stickers for the give-a-way forms so you're not spending all day getting a hand cramp filling out all of the info. i'm thinking of doing that also.

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopZ28
      i've got to figure out which car will be going in then get some cards made. i thought about putting one car on each side so i'll be covered either way. i need to check on that. i know some people in the past have made name and address stickers for the give-a-way forms so you're not spending all day getting a hand cramp filling out all of the info. i'm thinking of doing that also.
      We made the stickers last year and it was a great way to get it done quick.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
        Originally posted by DropTopZ28
        We made the stickers last year and it was a great way to get it done quick.
        I remember them anouncing on the stage last year that the cards HAD to be filled out by hand or they were not eligible. Can anyone clarify? I made my stickers and when I heard that I filled them out by hand. Did anyone with stickers win anything last year? Maybe they can shed some light on the subject?

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
          I'm not after car information. It's about the people.
          .. besides, the cheap cards have a blank rear to write anything you want too !

;D
          Car information ??? I don't care what you drive but the cars help me remember the people. When someone says Bob I can say was it the Bob with the red mustang, or the bob with the blue chevelle, or the bob with the.......... ;)

Comment

Originally posted by BURN_M

;D
            Car information ??? I don't care what you drive but the cars help me remember the people. When someone says Bob I can say was it the Bob with the red mustang, or the bob with the blue chevelle, or the bob with the.......... ;)
            Blue Lightning!! ;D That's mainly why I put the pic on the card. I definitely have an easier time remember cars then people.
            I R Bob
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

;D
              Blue Lightning!! ;D That's mainly why I put the pic on the card. I definitely have an easier time remember cars then people.
              I see.
              Sorta like going to the doggie park.
              You wind up knowing all the dogs names and not the owners !

;D

Comment

;D
                I see.

;D
                Exactly. ;D
                I R Bob

Comment

;D
                  I see.

;D
                  It all depends what the owner looks like. ;D
                  It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun

;D
                    I see.

;D
                    It all depends what the owner looks like. ;D
                    Certainly want to try and remember what the prettier dog's name is :o

Comment

How could you forget this face? :o

I R Bob

Comment

Which one ??

???

Comment

Better to let the sleeping dog(s) lie.

Comment

Which one ??

???
                            Either. ;D
                            I R Bob

Comment

Bob,
                              What's your dobbie's name. My friend has a burgandy dobbie named Ruby, who is my shephards girlfriend.
                              BTW - you look like you had a long day ...
                              ;D

Comment

Yeah, I have no idea what my deal was that night! His name is Tango and he's 10 months old now. He just graduated obedience school last night.
                                I R Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X