Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business Cards for PT08 - what are you paying?$?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Cards for PT08 - what are you paying?$?

BluLighting - back on March 24 you responded to the "Little off Topic, who's your co-pilot" and said - "We got business cards made up with cell phone numbers in case of emergency or just for general info. It was $15 for 250 of them."

I went to Kinko's today and they quoted me ~$67 for 250 cards (ouch) . This was based on full color of the Goat on one side and contact info on the back side.

I then went to Stables and they quoted me ~ $172 for 250 cards (gulp) >. Same specs.

Are my specifications over the top? I noticed that your card appears to only use one side which includes partial for the Lighting and partial for the contact. What exactly were the specifications when you ordered yours - thanks
    a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Re: Business Cards for PT08 - what are you paying?$?

Try Vistaprint.com.
    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun
      Try Vistaprint.com.
      Yep that's where I got mine from. It was just under $15 for 250 cards. This is what they look like.

I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

FREE business cards (only pay shipping charges)

VistaPrint online printing services help you create and order the best custom products: marketing materials, business cards, signage, promotional products, custom gifts, packaging and more.

I got 250 cards for only the shipping ($5) and got to pick from around 40 background images.
        HINT: Don't pick any of the options, or it costs more.

Here is mine;

Comment

VistaPrint is where I get mine also...

Comment

Whew, I don't think I have 250 friends!

I just print my own on my computer with a picture of my car on it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1967rsss
              Whew, I don't think I have 250 friends!

I just print my own on my computer with a picture of my car on it.
              I am going to have to get my Crayons out to change the color of my car on last year's cards.

Comment

To all the junkies who suggested vistaprint - much obliged, they definitely seem to have what I am looking for.

Frankly, I would have rather given the business to Dave & Chad but understand they're busy making video clips to feed the junkies LOL
                a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Yeah mine were more because I had a picture of the truck put on them.

What color is your car going to end up being Allen?
                  I R Bob
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Mine were slightly more, because I put a picture of my car on it. Howeve, I think I got 500 for like $20 and some change. Like I have that many friends. ;D They are nice when you go to car shows or cruises.
                    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun
                      Mine were slightly more, because I put a picture of my car on it. Howeve, I think I got 500 for like $20 and some change. Like I have that many friends. ;D They are nice when you go to car shows or cruises.
                      Friends. I am a teacher I only have enemies. LOL ;D

Comment

I think the business cards are excellent Idea and I have done them in the past. I think it is kind of important to put your cars picture on them though. How many of you have names and phone numbers or cards and have NO CLUE who or what they were for? ;D I have so many people I talk to and I am bad with names but I sure as $&*# can remember someone's car.

Comment

Originally posted by BURN_M
                          I think the business cards are excellent Idea and I have done them in the past. I think it is kind of important to put your cars picture on them though. How many of you have names and phone numbers or cards and have NO CLUE who or what they were for? ;D I have so many people I talk to and I am bad with names but I sure as $&*# can remember someone's car.
                          That's exactly why I put the picture on mine. I mean, BluLightning is pretty self explanatory, but a picture always helps.
                          I R Bob

Comment

I'm not after car information. It's about the people.
                            .. besides, the cheap cards have a blank rear to write anything you want too !

;D

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
                              What color is your car going to end up being Allen?
                              Bob - see my "stupid" thread for more details. Waiting on test panels for final decision.

Comment

Working...
                              X