Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business Cards for PT08 - what are you paying?$?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Business Cards for PT08 - what are you paying?$?

Yeah, but did you ??

;D

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
      Yeah, but did you ??

;D
      Yep my name is on there too. ;D
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

It looks like both of you had one hell of a graduation party!!! ;D
        It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
          Yeah, I have no idea what my deal was that night! His name is Tango and he's 10 months old now. He just graduated obedience school last night.
          at least tango didn't have to graduate in june like everyone else seems to be. ;D i just found out one of my cousins is graduating on june 7th. now i'm debating on flying back and forth on saturday and or sunday. :'(

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopZ28
            Yeah, I have no idea what my deal was that night! His name is Tango and he's 10 months old now. He just graduated obedience school last night.
            at least tango didn't have to graduate in june like everyone else seems to be. ;D i just found out one of my cousins is graduating on june 7th. now i'm debating on flying back and forth on saturday and or sunday. :'(
            Seems like a lot of work for a cousin. ;D
            I R Bob
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

My nephew graduates May 10th and I hope he can come on PT with me.

Comment

My youngest son graduates, and my oldest son gets married about a week before we leave for the tour.
                It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

You are going to be way tired dude !!!

:o

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopZ28
                    Seems like a lot of work for a cousin. ;D
                    it will be. i've been to as many ball games, plays, awards ceremonies and what ever else he has done through his school career as i could. i sure hate to miss the last thing he will do in high school.

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun
                      My youngest son graduates, and my oldest son gets married about a week before we leave for the tour.
                      At least they had the common courtesy to do it before the tour! ;D That's going to be a rough couple weeks for you.
                      I R Bob

Comment

Yea, it will be a busy week my youngest graduates on Friday night, then 18 hrs later my oldest son gets married, then 2hrs after that Dad gets drunk!!! ;D I will need the tour to relax, maybe!!

Comment

Yea, it will be a busy week my youngest graduates on Friday night, then 18 hrs later my oldest son gets married, then 2hrs after that Dad gets drunk!!! ;D I will need the tour to relax, maybe!!
                          Relax,,,,,,,,whats that? Are we speaking of the Hot Rod Power Tour? (snicker, snicker)
                          Living the dream!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbuds1
                            Relax,,,,,,,,whats that? Are we speaking of the Hot Rod Power Tour? (snicker, snicker)
                            Hey we relaxed once I think!
                            I R Bob

Comment

I rember relaxing when we got to Cleveland and met some pretty neat people from Oaklahoma and had a few Jacks with them. blktie69 also at Quaker steak with Bob and Reiny. The rest was a cool Breeze passing by. The trip home we stoped part way and stayed in a motel with a bar and proceeded to get rid of some road dust. Beautiful scenery on trip home. Small town USA is great!!!!!!! I do not care for cities much!! Farm Boy.

Comment

Did anyone find out if we can use our preprinted address stickers for our free stuff?

Comment

Working...
                                X