No announcement yet.

Veterans Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you to all Veterans and those that are currently protecting our freedoms! You all deserve more than one special day a year!

Linda

Comment

I would like my Son in Law Sgt.Seigrest U.S.Army Columbia Mo.
      Danny/Zachary
      HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

They let my brother make a few calls today. He called me from AIT to thank me. That got to me a little.
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
          Both of those sound great, but our local BBQ place is giving a FREE meal to all veterans, so that's where we are heading tonight.
          I can promise you, all us Veterans really appreciate the appreciation !!!
          Got my free steak and 2 sides... what a delicious way to thank me for my service lol
          '95 S10: 350sbc/th350 (for now)
          '05 Cobalt SS: 13.4@105 (boost + money = fun)
          '03 GSXR1000: exhaust, stacks, filter, PCIII, nitrous, plenty of other stuff
          GO CAPITALS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post

VETS THANK YOU
            that goes for me too
            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

VETS THANK YOU
              x2!
              HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
              DW- 12,16,17
              "Stay thirsty my friends"
              The worlds most interesting man

Comment

VETS THANK YOU
                a very late X3 - THANK YOU ALL

Comment

breakfast at Denny's
                  lunch at Chili's
                  dinner at Applebee's

And remember guys....free buffet at your local Golden Corral Monday night.

It's a great time to be a Veteran ( considering the hateful reception I got on return from Nam)

thank you everyone for the appreciation and all I can say to you current Troopers is "AIRBORNE! ALL THE WAY SIR!!"
                  Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

I was away all weekend, but don't think for a minute that I didn't count my blessings and sent a prayer to all those who have served and all that are out there now..Friday at the track the Army did a very nice presentation for the fans..God Bless them all..
                    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X