Spring Break NMCA Bradenton, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
    At this time I have reservations at a Ramada on Sarasota Bay. A ways from the Race Track, but looks relaxing........It may change as time draws near.......Wish we could come for the US Street Nationals too.......
    George - relaxing ? You can do that in a sauna I heard. No need to go to FLA. for that.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
      George - relaxing ? You can do that in a sauna I heard. No need to go to FLA. for that.
      Phil, I don't relax very often.........
      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

sauna

or

Comment

Nice!! Aint Never Seen Anything Like This Before.........
          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
            I believe the car count typically is around 1200 - 1300 with no entry fees / trophies / judging. It will be on Sunday 1/29. I will not have a vehicle to display so I was actually considering spending the day at the dragstrip (eliminations start at 10:00am on Sunday). If it is as cold as it has been the last couple of years, I certainly would not plan on being at the show as early as we were last year.
            do you have a website address for this event?
            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
              do you have a website address for this event?
              This is a VERY informal deal. To find out more information, please contact by close personal friend - Mr. Google
              43rd Annual Devereaux-Kaiser Antique Car Show

There isn't a website as it isn't put on by a local car club. There are no fliers or formal advertisement - just 1,500 friends getting together in a parking lot in southern Sarasota at the Westfield Square shopping center. Here is some contact information for the person that coordinates this gathering: For more information contact Arnold Berns at 941.924.5224 or email [email protected]

Remember you had to accelerate the aging process on your Mustang last year ;-)

Comment

Picked up a schedule for both the NMRA and NMCA races in March
                The NMRA Spring Break Shootout is March 1st - 4th (MIKEE - might be something to consider since you will just be getting here)
                The NMCA Muscle Car Nationals is March 15th - 18th

Just thought I would make that distinction as the title to this thread might confuse some

Prices for the NMCA meet
                Car show entry fee (Bruce?): Thursday - Sunday $75, Friday - Sunday $55, Saturday - Sunday $35, Sunday only $25
                Parking is free
                Spectator tickets: $20 (1-day) - $35 (Saturday and Sunday) (no clue how much Friday will be for 1st round qualifying)

Comment

cool. thanks for the info. hope you all had a good time this weekend.
                  Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

We are looking forward to coming down!! We watched some of the US Street Nationals yesterday. Looked Cool!!

Comment

I believe there will be alot more cars for the NMCA meet
                      there will a least 4 cars from Syracuse area
                      and their classes are MUCH better

bob
                      Last edited by 1956NY150; January 30, 2012, 07:16 PM.

Comment

HELP IS ON THE WAY

Comment

27 Days to go!!
                          Last edited by 200WINS; February 17, 2012, 05:29 AM.

Comment

got the torino paint touched up last week. i'm ready to go.
                            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Roz and I are Heading out of Tully to meet up with Buddy for dinner on Wednesday night in Madison Heights VA
                              Then on to Cummins Ga, to see Roz's sister, and family on the weekend.
                              We will move to Leesburg, Florida which we will use as base camp to explore Florida.
                              Will be in Orlando hopefully to see MIKEE with Allen
                              South Beach before the Drag Races for 3 days, this may be a mistake i have been going there for a few years and Roz has not been with me.
                              NMCA Drag Races with the Freaks
                              On way home we will probably stop in Savanha, or Charleston, Camp LeJune NC
                              If your around call me, PM, email.
                              Bob

it would be nice not to have it snowing on wednesday for start of trip South.
                              [IMG]http://pic100.picturetrail.com:80/VOL895/3193981/6515405/330753198.jpg[/
                              Allen has to WORK (so sad) so i need to fill in week day actively card.
                              Last edited by 1956NY150; February 26, 2012, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                                Roz and I are Heading out of Tully to meet up with Buddy for dinner on Wednesday night in Madison Heights VA
                                Then on to Cummins Ga, to see Roz's sister, and family on the weekend.
                                We will move to Leesburg, Florida which we will use as base camp to explore Florida.
                                Will be in Orlando hopefully to see MIKEE with Allen
                                South Beach before the Drag Races for 3 days, this may be a mistake i have been going there for a few years and Roz has not been with me.
                                NMCA Drag Races with the Freaks
                                On way home we will probably stop in Savanha, or Charleston, Camp LeJune NC
                                If your around call me, PM, email.
                                Bob

it would be nice not to have it snowing on wednesday for start of trip South.

Allen has to WORK (so sad) so i need to fill in week day actively card.
                                There - I fixed it for you

Comment

Working...
                                X