No announcement yet.

Freaks Email List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I'm only sending it to people on the list. I'll keep adding to it for a few days and then send it out to everybody.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
      I'll wait till I have the 1st long haul decal/pin whatever before I ask to become a memeber..
      Perhaps you didn't read the thread title - FREAKS email list - it doesn't say anything about needing to be a long hauler before you can play. The fact that you have posted makes you a FREAK! Now if you meant to say that you wanted to be sure that you wanted to socialize with us so you were going to wait until after you have endured our company on tour - then I would understand that completely.

Comment

I think Boob even said - if you read this you're in - so not to worry Mark.
        It's nice to have those phone numbers on tour for a variety of reasons - roadside assistance (tools, parts, gas) for one and where's the party tonight number two. We ain't Betty Ford but we are a support group of sorts.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
          Perhaps you didn't read the thread title - FREAKS email list - it doesn't say anything about needing to be a long hauler before you can play. The fact that you have posted makes you a FREAK! Now if you meant to say that you wanted to be sure that you wanted to socialize with us so you were going to wait until after you have endured our company on tour - then I would understand that completely.
          Shoot we are an inclusive group of people. We even let Chad be a freak
          OH YEAH
          Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

He had to buy a server though -
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
              It's nice to have those phone numbers on tour for a variety of reasons - roadside assistance (tools, parts, gas) for one and where's the party tonight number two. We ain't Betty Ford but we are a support group of sorts.
              ya, was just try'n to be nice... debating on a small car dolly with a tool box on top.. to carry tools, and being in texas. maybe drag a dry air toy home..

Comment

Hell the only tools I bring are a cell phone and credit card! Oh and a floor jack for others to use.
                I R Bob
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                  Hell the only tools I bring are a cell phone and credit card! Oh and a floor jack for others to use.
                  Would that be an EXTRA LARGE credit card for the spark plug replacements?

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                    Would that be an EXTRA LARGE credit card for the spark plug replacements?
                    Nah, those are only $300 a piece. I just have to save up $3000 for "good" heads and cams.
                    I R Bob

Comment

Anybody else want to get on this? I will send out a mass email with the list on Friday. Anybody that thinks they haven't made it on the list yet, pm me your info and I'll add it before Friday.
                      I R Bob

Comment

I didn't send you anything but I think you have our info to put us on the list. Thanks
                        Donna
                        Williamston, MI
                        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

i wouldn't know about that
                          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Did someone stop for you Bruce.
                            I R Bob

Comment

Did anyone live in that house you stopped in front of last year Bruce - ? They must have freaked out if they were home. I couldn't find a place to pull over so I kept going - you had more help than you needed.
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Did anyone live in that house you stopped in front of last year Bruce - ? They must have freaked out if they were home. I couldn't find a place to pull over so I kept going - you had more help than you needed.
                                You should of stoped Phil, Bruce needs all the help he can get.

Comment

Working...
                                X