No announcement yet.

Freaks Email List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats up? anyone else get multiple e-mail lists? i don't care that this happened....as long as its not a virus doing it.

Comment

I only got one list but there was a lot of well wishes going back and forth so there was a lot of emails with the same title

Comment

Yeah, I only sent the one list this morning.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Bumping this back to the top - rocco you might consider adding your info and getting a copy to carry with you

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
            Bumping this back to the top - rocco you might consider adding your info and getting a copy to carry with you
            Thanks, just sent Bob an email,
            Ron Reidell
            56 F100
            2000 Corvette Convertible

LONG HAUL GANG 2012, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by rocco3750 View Post
              Thanks, just sent Bob an email,
              You did? I didn't get anything. PM me your info and email and I'll shoot the list out to you.
              I R Bob
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Who ever has the master email list can you re send it to me... I don't know where it is... I lost it in my computer somewhere.
                Last edited by GTPilot88; March 10, 2012, 11:43 PM.
                Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
                  Who ever has the master email list can you re send it to me... I don't know where it is... I lost it in my computer somewhere.
                  Just sent it to you Scott.
                  I R Bob

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                    You did? I didn't get anything. PM me your info and email and I'll shoot the list out to you.
                    I guess I sent it to the wrong Bob, FNG mistake. PM sent
                    Thanks Bob
                    Ron Reidell
                    56 F100
                    2000 Corvette Convertible

LONG HAUL GANG 2012, 2014

Comment

Yeah there's Bob, me, and Bob, boob. You'll be able to tell the difference you when you meet us. Hah! You're on the list Ron.
                      I R Bob

Comment

not to butt in, but.....are we talking about an email list, or a cellphone list (for when we are on the tour)?......rexdogg!

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                          not to butt in, but.....are we talking about an email list, or a cellphone list (for when we are on the tour)?......rexdogg!
                          both - basic contact info for the freaks and yes to be carried on tour.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco3750 View Post
                            I guess I sent it to the wrong Bob, FNG mistake. PM sent
                            Thanks Bob
                            You are way beyond being a FNG anymore. Now you have to make regular mistakes like the rest of us
                            FKA Redragtop
                            (formerly known as)

Comment

Had not seen anything on this as of yet? Who's got the list?
                              Andrew
                              1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                              2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Got it, thanks BluLightning
                                Susan G
                                HRPT 95,96,97,98,99,2000,01,02,03,04,07,09,10,12,13
                                Long Hauler 98,99,01,02,04,07,09,10,12,13

Comment

Working...
                                X