No announcement yet.

What To Do On Tour 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey matt how ya doing? yes it is me . im hoping to do thid years tour what about you?

Comment

Originally posted by 59brook View Post
      hey matt how ya doing? yes it is me . im hoping to do thid years tour what about you?
      Doing good, relocated to WI for work. Only going to be able to maybe do a couple days this year.

Originally posted by cobra View Post
      Matt, what are you doing up at 2:15 in the morning? are you nuts?
      As Sis said, I work 2nd's, so 2:15 AM is my "afternoon" so to speak.
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

coupla days is better then no days matt

Comment

Originally posted by 59brook View Post
          coupla days is better then no days matt
          what he says
          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

so matt still only a few days?

Comment

That's probably some of the best advice I've seen. Thanks LadyGT!

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                Don't forget we're doing Mexican night somewhere along the route. Maybe we'll get some free drinks for putting on a car show the parking lot!
                One of my Texan coworkers swears by Joe T. Garcia's in Fort Worth... http://joets.com/
                2012 HRPT Long Hauler / Interstate Queen

Comment

Joe T's is a great place. Great food, margaritas, and service. But.........long lines. Dark, gravel/dirt parking lot. Other than that a very good place to eat. I take the rental car there almost every time I am down for training at DFW.
                  Last edited by oletrux4evr; May 15, 2012, 11:13 AM.
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Locals Question.......How bad is traffic getting to Downtown Detroit Riverfront on a Thursday evening or Friday morning? Where to avoid going??
                    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Cowboys Fans Cowboys Stadium Tours http://stadium.dallascowboys.com/tou...o_InfoTime.cfm http://www.ticketmaster.com/Cowboys-...om=CFC_COWBOYS
                      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Hours for Lingenfelter Collection Friday June 1, 10AM - 6PM

Lingenfelter Performance Engineering was founded in 1973 and is a globally recognized brand in the performance engineering industry offering engine building, engine and chassis tuning components and installation for vehicle owners; component product development; services to manufacturers, aftermarket, and original equipment suppliers; prototype and preparation of product development vehicles.

Comment

Are any junkies planning to check out the Free Prix Day at the Chevrolet Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix on Friday AM?
                          nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Originally posted by >>>>head View Post
                            Belle Isle Grand Prix on Friday AM?
                            You do know that this isn't a Pontiac event - correct?

Comment

Are any junkies planning to check out the Free Prix Day at the Chevrolet Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix on Friday AM?
                              Seems to me that I read that this event is 'free parking' and access to the pits. No laps.
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

the Belle Isle thing looks cool, but.....because of other conflicts, attending that one means.....no VA(?), no Lingenfelter on Friday afternoon, maybe making Diversified Creations that night?......anyone see the potential conflicts in time and events?........

Comment

Working...
                                X