What Other Cruises are there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearphoto View Post
    In 2008 I set up the Western Scenic Tour as a result of the PT going through the same places again and again. We started in vegas, drove through zion and bryce national parks, then headed north through the grand tetons and the tour ended in Yellowstone national park. For 2013 it looks like I will be repeating the same tour for those interested! My post is on bs, unofficial pt site. This is a smaller tour, no sponsors, no crowds just great scenery and driving!
    sorta like the North East Rod Run got a link for us to check out ?
    Last edited by Vsolo; June 26, 2012, 06:32 PM.
    So. Central PA
    Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Vsolo View Post
      sorta like the North East Rod Run got a link for us to check out ?

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
        http://www.cruisinthecoast.com this is supposed to be the best there is.
        I have been thinking about this one too. I am a little confused as to what you actually do each day - the entire distance is something around 85 miles. So exactly want do you do all day - sit in a parking lot?

Comment

Humm how did I miss that THANKS !!!!
          So. Central PA

Comment

Turn around and do it again -
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

http://www.cruisinthecoast.com/how.html
              Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
              I have been thinking about this one too. I am a little confused as to what you actually do each day - the entire distance is something around 85 miles. So exactly want do you do all day - sit in a parking lot?
              there are parties and things happening at the different venues each day ...one of the bonuses is keeping the same room all week.hit the new link
              Last edited by 173rdherd; June 27, 2012, 06:00 AM. Reason: add how to link
              Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Just got an email

2012 Lakeside Lounge Tour aka 2012 Drivin It Home Tour

Last edited by Vsolo; June 27, 2012, 05:55 AM.
                So. Central PA

Comment

I would Love to do the Lakeside Lounge Tour. It's definitely on my radar.....
                  sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                  - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
                    http://www.cruisinthecoast.com this is supposed to be the best there is.
                    I didn't think so.. I'm about 2 hrs away and last time I went it was just sitting in traffic or a parking lot. There are planned cruise-ins and concerts but none that would cause me to plan a week off work....
                    Powertour off/on since 2002
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bishir View Post
                      I didn't think so.. I'm about 2 hrs away and last time I went it was just sitting in traffic or a parking lot. There are planned cruise-ins and concerts but none that would cause me to plan a week off work....
                      James, want to try and get together for a weekend or a few days?!?! Maybe not the entire week, but either opening or closing weekend?? We're both pretty damn close to it.....
                      sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                      - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by bishir View Post
                        I think your like me and are looking for allot more excitement.

Comment

This is not an Official Tour, but it does seem about the speed of a trip in that area

It was off to see the world on "Our Pascagoula Run"!

8 Days ~ 337 total miles.
                          Last edited by Vsolo; July 12, 2012, 08:39 PM.
                          So. Central PA

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                            I think your like me and are looking for allot more excitement.
                            like anything else, it's what you make of it.......i think i'll still go, as i've talked to at least 25 people that enjoyed it and heard from 1 that didn't.....you never know.
                            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by Vsolo View Post
                              This is not an Official Tour, but it does seem about the speed of a trip in that area

It was off to see the world on "Our Pascagoula Run"!

8 Days ~ 337 total miles.
                              So was this a bicycle ride?

Comment

Working...
                              X