Post Your Map For 2012 Power Tour....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
    Thanks Ed for posting my map (we almost anyway).
    i'm sorry. i'm not fluent in Allenese.

but thanks Ed for posting my map (well almost anyway).
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by 67Cutlass View Post
      Ed,

When will you be coming through Atlanta? We'll be leaving from Marietta (just north of Atlanta) and plan on leaving Friday morning June 1st.
      Eric,
      We will be leaving Wednesday morning May 30th and will be stopping around Chattanooga, TN, Thursday morning May 31st we will continue to Lima, OH.... Friday morning will will get into Detroit around noon so we can do the VA car show this year.... Well thats the plan now but you know how things can change.....

Alan & Bruce..... You guys are close enough to I75 so your maps will look identical..... My pleasure......
      Last edited by 66Fury3; January 6, 2012, 10:29 AM.

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
      1966 Plymouth Fury III
      2014 Dodge Ram 1500
      Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
      Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
        i'm sorry. i'm not fluent in Allenese.
        Who is? It's sort of like Boobese, yet different
        Donna
        Williamston, MI
        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

How do you save the maps, to be able to post them in this thread?
          1999 Power Tour - 3 Stops
          2006 Power Tour Long Hauler
          2008-2012 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Hot Rod Power Tour map

Route home isn't certain yet. Current plan is to stop overnight in Memphis, but we may head home via St. Louis. If we do the latter it would be so we could spend Sunday at the Monster Mopar Spring Fling.

As it stands, I'm right at 2600 miles. Probably 2800 total.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by TopBananaSixPack; January 7, 2012, 01:00 PM.
            -Jim
            "I can fix it. My old man is a television repairman. He's got the ULTIMATE set of tools."

Comment

Originally posted by Northeast Rod Run View Post
              what he said
              I have tried Mapquest & all i can get is a link
              2007 Power Tour Long Haul
              2008 Power Tour Long Haul
              2009 Canadian Points East Tour
              2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
              2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
              2012 Power Tour Long Haul
              2012 Northeast Rod Run
              2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

I use a program called Screen Hunter. You click and drag a box around what you want to take a picture of and then it takes a snapshot of it. Saves it as a jpeg and then you put it on the site like any other picture.

you can get it from here
                http://download.cnet.com/ScreenHunte...-10063246.html
                Last edited by GTPilot88; January 8, 2012, 02:42 PM.
                Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

mapping and hotels are the wifes job. however, she has laid out a fairly direct route and it comes up to roughly 3100 miles round trip. the way out and the way back are not decided as to wether it will be a direct trip or maybe a side trip here and there. i have allowed for 3 days to detroit and 3 days from arlington to home. so we will see.

Comment

What I do a lot of times is take a screen shot of my computer. If you are on a mac, it's the command+shift+4 to do a screen shot.
                    On PC stuff, I used a program, snap tool, or something like that.
                    Have not figured out how to take a direct link from Google or Mapquest, to be honest.
                    Andrew
                    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

I recall the drive home from Mobile...I managed to make about 900? miles to I want to say Columbia, MO before we stopped.
                      If we do manage to go this year, would be nice to not push quite as hard, but I get in a mode where I just want to roll and drive it home.
                      Andrew
                      1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                      2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Hope this works!
                        Attached Files

Comment

I have been using PrintKey 2000 for 10 years.... It's easy, tons of feature's and it's Free..... Here is a link for you.....
                          http://printkey2000.software.informer.com/

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                          1966 Plymouth Fury III
                          2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                          Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                          Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

3784 miles for me.
                            Could not get the map to post but is NJ to Detroit, the HRPT route and TX back to NJ.
                            Last edited by pappyhemi; January 9, 2012, 06:24 AM.
                            Cleve
                            Cape May, NJ
                            2006LH 2007LH 2012LH
                            There's no such thing as "Too much Power", only too little traction.

Comment

3000 miles which is shorter than 2011 for me. I would have thought it was farther.
                              Attached Files
                              http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/...pssichgwqu.jpg

Comment

I am hopeless with computers, so no image...but I am looking at about 800 miles to Detroit and between 1700 & 1800 back home from Arlington. This is my route to Detroit...home is a straight shot up 40 and 81 into PA, then 84 from Scranton to Hartford, to CT 9 to 95.
                                John
                                2007-2008-2009-2010-2011 Long Hauler
                                Detroit-Muskegon 2012
                                Couldn't make 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X