Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GM Heritage Center 6/1/2012, Who's would be Interseted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM Heritage Center 6/1/2012, Who's would be Interseted?

Hey i was looking around online and found out that if we can get a group of 30 people together we MIGHT be able to set up a tour of the GM Heritage Center on Friday after or before the VA Show. The cost would be $10 a person if we do it. I have no idea on times or anything or if the time would work, just trying to figure out who could make it or want to go before we even made the contact.

We could also do it on Saturday morning, however the price would go to $20 a person.

I know this is a place that is included on the Brand Day on the 30th but many of us won't be able to be there for that.

I am in for 2 maybe 4 out of the 30 is there 28 more people that would want to TRY to do this?
    yes - for sure would be there
    50.00%
    no - not this time
    16.67%
    intrested but unsure if could make it
    33.33%
    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Set it up for Friday and I'll be there!
    Non-denominational car nut.
    Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
    Do you go all the way?

Comment

i would love to go!! we are leaving thursday. takes roughly 14 hours to get to detroit from here. as of right now, i am trying to decide if i want to do it all in one day or spread it out to two. did it in 1 day home last year. if you set it up for a certain time, it will help make up my mind as to how soon i will be in detroit. we have the hotel for friday night, so i will be in town on friday.

Comment

I am getting a group together leaving the South Holland Oasis on I80 @ bout 6:00/7:00am on Fridays. You are more than happy to join us. We are should be on your route.
        Last edited by GTPilot88; February 5, 2012, 06:53 PM.
        Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
          I am getting a group together leaving the South Holland Oasis on I80 @ bout 6:00/7:00am on Fridays. You are more than happy to join us. We are should be on your route.
          thay may be a do able option as well. what side of chicago is that on? chicago is about approx 9 hrs from us. what options are avaiable for hotels in the area?

Comment

South side between where I294 and I94 join with I80. I would say stay near Joliet or Tinley Park. 15 - 30 min from the Oasis. http://bangshift.com/forum/showthrea...hrusday-Night! last post page 1.

Comment

I'll be there by then, one of the places I wanted to see...
              Dannie
              2010 Camaro SS
              Long Haul 2010/2011
              Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

Put us on the list too Scott, thanks!

Linda

Comment

i'll be at the "other" brand museum
                  Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Count as of now
                    Scott-4
                    Linda-2
                    Dannie -1
                    Steve -2
                    Impala_guy -2
                    Classicbern-1
                    Buckeye-2
                    53 Studliac--2
                    David-2
                    200wins-2
                    AMeanXtreme - 3

Total 23

Linda any details on the VA visit? time or such?

Is there going to be a START LINE PARTY somewhere like last year?
                    Last edited by GTPilot88; February 10, 2012, 11:54 PM.

Comment

I'll be leaving baltimore around 6 o'clock on thursday drive until pop gets tired and then I guess we'll have to get a room if I can make it there in time I'd like to do it

Comment

mine would be 2. my wife will be going with me. got to have a good co-pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
                          Is there going to be a START LINE PARTY somewhere like last year?
                          evidently so. see the thread about "arrival in detroit"
                          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

I'll be there for sure if it is conformed and my co-pilot as well =2

Comment

I am planning on visiting the Heritage Center on Friday so if the time fits our schedule I'd be up for 2 people.
                              Any idea on how long a typical tour last? I would like to see a couple more spots that day if possible!

Dwayne

Comment

Working...
                              X