No announcement yet.

When arre u Getting to Detroit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, we start getting a few calls at the store about the Bangshift event we are having to kick off the Power Tour. My guy's are like, yea we are having people here for a little kick off deal. Then they ask, how did you hear about it? It appears this little party some how got picked up and posted in the Cruzin News. That is a local to Detroit newspaper that covers crusin events around Michigan. It has in excess of 20,000 readers.

I really don't care. I am good for anyone to show up. But, I thought it would be important for all the BS members to wear their colors. That way we know who they are.
    Last edited by Mike Copeland; February 23, 2012, 01:37 PM.
    If it was easy, everyone would do it.

Brighton, MI

Comment

oh, boy.......will there be room for us? (bringing a small gift, too)......

Comment

I went through my Feb copy & didn't see it must have missed it unless he has March copy already
        great mag
        2007 Power Tour Long Haul
        2008 Power Tour Long Haul
        2009 Canadian Points East Tour
        2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
        2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
        2012 Power Tour Long Haul
        2012 Northeast Rod Run
        2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Planning on getting to the "Big D" on Friday mid-day. Only going about half way due to time and money constraints.
          Last edited by 90Notch; February 23, 2012, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Notch View Post
            Planning on getting to the "Big D" on Friday mid day. Only going about half way due to time and money constraints.
            You will enjoy yourself - best way to spend time and money in my opinion. But then again scratch golfers might disagree with me.
            Screw them and the cart they rode in on too.

P.S. - I should have said welcome aboard.
            Last edited by 70chevyC-10; February 23, 2012, 07:11 PM.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
              You will enjoy yourself - best way to spend time and money in my opinion. But then again scratch golfers might disagree with me.
              Screw them and the cart they rode in on too.

P.S. - I should have said welcome aboard.
              Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by 90Notch View Post
                Thanks for the welcome!
                Friday you can tour Lingenfelter Performance and Diversified Creations in Brighton, MI. - and a party at the latter - all free.
                I only know of two Georgetowns - one plays basketball and one is near the Continental Divide -- is there another one ?
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

D.C.?

Friday you can tour Lingenfelter Performance and Diversified Creations in Brighton, MI. - and a party at the latter - all free.
                  I only know of two Georgetowns - one plays basketball and one is near the Continental Divide -- is there another one ?
                  As I recall, one of the suburbs in Washington D.C. is Georgetown. Spent some time there in the late 60's when I was stationed in Baltimore.
                  ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Yup - the Hoyas -
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                      oh, boy.......will there be room for us? (bringing a small gift, too)......
                      Rex - You're like one of the three wise men - you always come bearing gifts !
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Rex - You're like one of the three wise men - you always come bearing gifts !
                        Been called a lot of names over the years, but never "a wise man" (well, maybe a smart a--; but you know the saying.....no one likes a smart ---, but everyone likes a tight (fill in the blanks); anyway, I had a few 2012 Power Tour metal signs made, for the "regulars/Bangshifters"; thought I would save one for the VA, if we get there, and one for Mike at Diversified, for his efforts in opening his shop on Friday eve........rexdogg!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Copeland View Post
                          So, we start getting a few calls at the store about the Bangshift event we are having to kick off the Power Tour. My guy's are like, yea we are having people here for a little kick off deal. Then they ask, how did you hear about it? It appears this little party some how got picked up and posted in the Cruzin News. That is a local to Detroit newspaper that covers crusin events around Michigan. It has in excess of 20,000 readers.

I really don't care. I am good for anyone to show up. But, I thought it would be important for all the BS members to wear their colors. That way we know who they are.
                          great idea. i'm sure most of us will anyway. we seem to be a little proud of our colors.
                          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Great Idea!

Been called a lot of names over the years, but never "a wise man" (well, maybe a smart a--; but you know the saying.....no one likes a smart ---, but everyone likes a tight (fill in the blanks); anyway, I had a few 2012 Power Tour metal signs made, for the "regulars/Bangshifters"; thought I would save one for the VA, if we get there, and one for Mike at Diversified, for his efforts in opening his shop on Friday eve........rexdogg!
                            Hey Rex, just smile & take the credit when it shows up. Trust me, it will not be all that often. But really, that's a great idea!
                            ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

can you post a pic of the sign (repost, if you already have...doh)? how much? are you taking orders?
                              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

edited.....
                                Last edited by rexdogg; February 25, 2012, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X