• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trukluvr
    replied
    Re: Check your Reservations!

Originally posted by oletrux4evr
    Thanks for the tip! We used the "travel agency", a typical newby mistake, and when checking I found several hotels didn't have us by name, but had blocks of rooms reserved. Now that's a fine mess we've gotten into, Ollie. :o
    I bet you wont make that mistake again. They are more expensive & I have heard complaints every year about them.

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied

Thanks for the tip! We used the "travel agency", a typical newby mistake, and when checking I found several hotels didn't have us by name, but had blocks of rooms reserved. Now that's a fine mess we've gotten into, Ollie. :o

Leave a comment:

• streetshark
    replied

Originally posted by BluLightning
    Originally posted by streetshark
    Even though I verified my reservations a month ago after reading this threat I decided to redo it. My reservation for Motel 6 in Topeka KS has gone missing!!! This is even with a confirmation # and reserved using a credit card. They are supposed to call me back in about 20 minutes to sort it out. Hope it is just a new employee not doing something right.
    Did they fix you up?
    Yes. As I hoped it was a employee screw-up and everything is fine. Had visions of trying to sleep in a SSR with no reclining seats and no room. :'(

Leave a comment:

• tcbnj
    replied

Originally posted by blktie96ss
    Take it from I guess a veteran of the Long Haul and check your hotel reservations one last time.
    Thanks for the reminder Blacktie - glad I followed your suggestion as one motel had me in a smoking room which is not for me.

I recommend all who have not done so to follow Blacktie's advice - it took me about 10 minutes to make 5 calls for peace of mind

Leave a comment:

• Solsticefun
    replied

Man that's a ripoff. ;D

Leave a comment:

• outlaw57
    replied

Checked mine, only one issue..I called to confirm my stay between Rochester and Madison and the lady that answerd said that I had a room, but It's a make your own breakfast, and clean up after yourself place. She said I might have to mow the lawn During my stay!! ;D ;D

Leave a comment:

• Solsticefun
    replied

Going to work on that. Thanks for the reminder. ;)

Leave a comment:

• Bigbuds1
    replied

Thanx for the reminder,,,,,,all systems, GO!

Leave a comment:

• cubby
    replied

We started canceling due to not doing the long haul . One of our stops mysteriously dissappeared. Called back the next shift worker and the reservation no was found and we were given a cancelation no. We will be in Madison for sure and have kept our reservations in Iowa and Minn. as well.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied

Originally posted by streetshark
    Even though I verified my reservations a month ago after reading this threat I decided to redo it. My reservation for Motel 6 in Topeka KS has gone missing!!! This is even with a confirmation # and reserved using a credit card. They are supposed to call me back in about 20 minutes to sort it out. Hope it is just a new employee not doing something right.
    Did they fix you up?

Leave a comment:

• 1956NY150
    replied

I checked everything ok
    bob

Leave a comment:

• streetshark
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cobra
    replied

good idea. i'll make time to do that tommarrow.

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied

Checked on ours - all OK.

Leave a comment:

• stillkruzn
    replied

Did mine the other day...

Leave a comment:

Working...