Check your Reservations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check your Reservations!

Take it from I guess a veteran of the Long Haul and check your hotel reservations one last time. I made mine clear back in November and thought tonight while things were slow at work I would verify my prices! Well guess what either me or the old web gremlins booked me for the wrong night in Ames. That town was hard enough to get a room last year so there was no hope for me now. I had to use the old Family Eventstravel agent to get booked and now I am 5 miles down the road. So please check your res. because I can not tell you how many people are stuck at the front desk with no rooms on the day of the tour, trust me I have been there. Of course that is another story on why I do not use Family Events travel agent anymore!

Re: Check your Reservations!

Good Idea. I verified all my rooms last year about a month before we left. I heard too many stories about people who got to hotels and didn't have a room.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Thanks for the reminder! I plan to do that this weekend!

Comment

I just confirmed all my reservations for date, rate and bed size (and noted the name of the person who verified it) and it only took 5-minutes. Keep those confirmation numbers folks.

All good. See ya'll in Little Rock !!

;D

Comment

Did mine the other day...

Comment

Checked on ours - all OK.
            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

good idea. i'll make time to do that tommarrow.
              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Even though I verified my reservations a month ago after reading this threat I decided to redo it. My reservation for Motel 6 in Topeka KS has gone missing!!! This is even with a confirmation # and reserved using a credit card. They are supposed to call me back in about 20 minutes to sort it out. Hope it is just a new employee not doing something right.

Comment

I checked everything ok
                  bob

Comment

Originally posted by streetshark
                    Even though I verified my reservations a month ago after reading this threat I decided to redo it. My reservation for Motel 6 in Topeka KS has gone missing!!! This is even with a confirmation # and reserved using a credit card. They are supposed to call me back in about 20 minutes to sort it out. Hope it is just a new employee not doing something right.
                    Did they fix you up?
                    I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

We started canceling due to not doing the long haul . One of our stops mysteriously dissappeared. Called back the next shift worker and the reservation no was found and we were given a cancelation no. We will be in Madison for sure and have kept our reservations in Iowa and Minn. as well.

Comment

Thanx for the reminder,,,,,,all systems, GO!
                        Living the dream!

Comment

Going to work on that. Thanks for the reminder. ;)
                          It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Checked mine, only one issue..I called to confirm my stay between Rochester and Madison and the lady that answerd said that I had a room, but It's a make your own breakfast, and clean up after yourself place. She said I might have to mow the lawn During my stay!! ;D ;D

Comment

Man that's a ripoff. ;D
                              It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Working...
                              X