Check your Reservations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Check your Reservations!

Followed up with travel agent as well in regards to our rooms-similiar situation,names were all on lists,she said sometimes desk clerks don't always know how group bookings are done,assured me everything was in place,offered to stay at her house if there was an issue!Feel better now. :P

Comment

If anybody is looking for a last minute room I may be able to help. Tuesday morning I will be canceling all my reservations thanks to the worthless engine builder Jon Barrett in Oklahoma City. DO NOT do business with this guy, especially if you are trying to get a car together for the Power Tour. Anyway, here are the hotels that should have an opening:

Ramada, 8 Shackleford, LR
      Ramada, 420 Southeast, 6th, Topeka
      Ramada, 1511 Center Park Road, Lincoln
      Super 8, 1418 S Dayton, Ames
      Super 8, 21st & Broadway, Rochester
      Wingate by Wyndham, 3510 Mill Pond Road, Madison

And, again, do not do business with Jon Barret Hot Rod Engines in Oklahoma City! Thanks for ruining the PT for me and the wife Jon, you sorry piece of garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by tcbnj

While I appreciate you have affections for the antelopes, thanks for looking out for a fellow goat herder 8)
        Doesn't matter if it is "Goats" or "Antelope", always be wary of the cloven hoofed beasts!
        Non-denominational car nut.
        Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
        Do you go all the way?

Comment

I have extra rooms also if any one need one

Comment

Working...
          X