No announcement yet.

Power Tour "Roadtrip Kit" Includes …

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Power Tour "Roadtrip Kit" Includes …

Originally posted by trukluvr
    Originally posted by Solsticefun
    Originally posted by White Monster
    Well, I made up my shortlist and am collecting the stuff now.
    I have no choice, but to have a short list. ;D
    Jim, make room by mailing your dirty laundry home from each city.
    Hey, that's an idea. ;D
    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Judging from what happened in the Mid-west the past few days.....we all might need to take some NOA weather radios......when we get past Little Rock we will be on a lot secondary roads in the open plains.....hopefully we won't see any tornadic style weather at all.
      That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Or Floods. It rained here so hard last night, that all of our streets were flooded about bumper deep on our car. However, we are going to have great weather for the tour. 8)
        It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Or Floods. It rained here so hard last night, that all of our streets were flooded about bumper deep on our car. However, we are going to have great weather for the tour. 8)
          Yeah. I said that same thing before tour last year. The '07 tour will forever be remembered as the "Shower Tour". 'Course on the '99 East tour at the Daytona Beach stop we did have a hurricane pass by, so it could be worse.
          Non-denominational car nut.
          Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
          Do you go all the way?

Comment

State maps with the counties & small towns listed help with weather since most of the weather warnings announce which county the storms are in and what cities they are near. Springfield sticks out in my mind for severe weather for one Power Tour. There were tornado warings out and I had no idea where on the little map we were.

Comment

This weather does have me alittle worried with all these out breaks of bad weather in some of the areas we are going. Hope all settles down by the time the tour starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Impala_Guy
                Yeah. I said that same thing before tour last year. The '07 tour will forever be remembered as the "Shower Tour". 'Course on the '99 East tour at the Daytona Beach stop we did have a hurricane pass by, so it could be worse.
                racin was the worst of it. after that it wasn't bad at all.cleveland had decent weather also.
                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra
                  Originally posted by Impala_Guy
                  racin was the worst of it. after that it wasn't bad at all.cleveland had decent weather also.
                  Yeah after Racine, we bought rain ponchos to make sure it wouldn't rain for the rest of the tour. ;D
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

You know how they say "That's racing", whenever sh!t goes wrong at the track ?

Well now when (sh)it hits the fan, we can say, "That's touring" !

I got my wipers working and will have a good 5-layer covering of Rain-X !!

;D

Comment

Thanks Monster.....you just reminded me what I need to do my truck...RainX all the windows. Hey dont they usually put that in the gift bag we recieve? :o
                      That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by 383S-10
                        Thanks Monster.....you just reminded me what I need to do my truck...RainX all the windows. Hey dont they usually put that in the gift bag we recieve? :o
                        I don't remember getting any last year but it was a long week. ;D
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I got detailing products, sunscreen, and chapstick. I got some rain-x wipes on my own last year and they were crap! Then again I do have wipers and they worked pretty well except for being spoiled and wanting intermittant.
                          Central TEXAS Sleeper
                          USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Went out this weekend and bought new wipers and rainX.
                            That should deal with the rain.

Now for the thirst - Just need enough Canadian Beer to last the 7 days....

Oh yeah, and we have to share too - hmm
                            7 days X 4 beers per stop X 3 stops per day X 150 forum freaks = 12,600 cans = 525 cases of 24.

My trunk can fit...... oh oh not enough room,

Plus all those loonies for 65Marlin's fish fry!

I wonder if I can bring the Camaro inside a tractor trailer filled with beer. Does that count?
                            Any beer companies sponsoring the PT? :-\

Comment

Originally posted by 60scarguy
                              Now for the thirst - Just need enough Canadian Beer to last the 7 days....
                              Moosehead, Molsen, Labats, what ?

Inquiring minds want to know ..

;)

Comment

Labats Blue, works for me........lol
                                Living the dream!

Comment

Working...
                                X