No announcement yet.

Power Tour "Roadtrip Kit" Includes …

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Power Tour "Roadtrip Kit" Includes …

Now for the thirst - Just need enough Canadian Beer to last the 7 days....

Oh yeah, and we have to share too - hmm
    7 days X 4 beers per stop X 3 stops per day X 150 forum freaks = 12,600 cans = 525 cases of 24.

My trunk can fit...... oh oh not enough room,

Plus all those loonies for 65Marlin's fish fry!

I wonder if I can bring the Camaro inside a tractor trailer filled with beer. Does that count?
    Any beer companies sponsoring the PT? :-\

[/quote]

I vote for La Batt's, and uh, you could just put the Camaro in the trailer with the beer, ice it all down, and presto!, 150 happy Forum Freaks. And HRM wouldn't have to sell us ice. ;D ;D
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

always willing to try Canadian beer (LaBatt's seems to ring a bell)...anyway, can we get Ms. Dolan (from the LR Convention bureau) to come to the fish fry? I mean, she seems to be working her ### off for the cruisapalooza and the tour kickoff from LR, and I thought (?) she was going to travel the first couple of stops on the HRPT............no?

Comment

As much work as she has done, she should be in the lead car to kick off the start of the tour to Springfield on Sunday. We hope she will do some of the tour with us.
        It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

I agree. Who's going to issue the invitation? 65 Marlin, it's your party. Rexdogg, it's your idea. I vote in favor, whoever asks her. ;D
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

went shopping this weekend got everything on white monsters list and packed it
            added one thing bring a tow rope
            with all of us that are going we don't need to be working on our cars on the side of the road
            too many stupid people on cell phones on the roads
            tow it to a safe spot

Be safe see you soon

Comment

Ed, I sent her an e-mail last week to invite her. Haven't heard back from her yet...But If anyone sees her, invite her again!
              http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Marlin003.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by crankshaft
                went shopping this weekend got everything on white monsters list and packed it
                added one thing bring a tow rope
                Hey Tim,
                See items under "Safety Equipment".
                Hope you didn't get two ?
                ;)

See everyone on Tour.
                ... and stay safe and help your brothers on the road.

Comment

Don't forget the blender with a power inverter or gas powered blender for margaritas or frozen lemenade. I know I will have mine along again this year!

Comment

I have more shopping to do i didn't see the 2nd page thanks WM

Comment

• Re: Power Tour "Roadtrip Kit" Includes …

Originally posted by Impala_Guy
                      Originally posted by Solsticefun
                      Or Floods. It rained here so hard last night, that all of our streets were flooded about bumper deep on our car. However, we are going to have great weather for the tour. 8)
                      Yeah. I said that same thing before tour last year. The '07 tour will forever be remembered as the "Shower Tour". 'Course on the '99 East tour at the Daytona Beach stop we did have a hurricane pass by, so it could be worse.
                      How about in '01 when everyone was crammed into my room because it was on the ground floor, and we watched on the news as the tornado passed just to the south of us. I always wondered why they did the tour this time of the year.....

One suggestion on the credit cards - don't both you and your wife carry the same card. If your wallet is lost/stolen, you report your card as stolen, the other is no good either. I carry one card and let Sharon carry a different one. That way if something happens to either one, the other person still has a card that is good.

Comment

Well, I'm all packed and am heading out for Keith & Tonya Turk's place in the morning.
                        I'll see everyone on Tour.
                        Stay safe and help your brothers on the road.

Comment

Be safe everyone...........we be the "Band of 52 Brother & Sisters of the Road"
                          That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Working...
                          X