Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VA Hospital Cruise

Originally posted by Carol Dolan
    I just sent an email blast to several car clubs regarding the VA Hospital Cruise. I will also announce same at my monthly Cruisin in the Rock, Friday, May 16th! hrm

Thanks so much Carol! Please mention that we need a count on here to let the VA know approximate numbers. You're the best, thanks again!

Cheaps 8)

Comment

I told everyone about it last night at our car club meeting... I know we will have several cars come for this...

Comment

Originally posted by stillkruzn
        I told everyone about it last night at our car club meeting... I know we will have several cars come for this...
        Thanks! Please let me know next week how many will come. I need to let the VA know.

Cheaps 8)

Comment

I attended the AR Pontiac Association meeting this afternoon. VA Hospital Cruise was announced. I will email all to let them know we need to give you number of cars planning to attend. hrm

Comment

Carol, You ROCK in LR! Thanks!

Cheaps 8)

Comment

OK guys, we're getting close to this awesome event. Please, please, please post if you are coming. Thanks!

Cheaps 8)

Comment

My dad and I will be there! Getting to Little Rock Thurs night so we will be ready to go!

Comment

Thanks Blake! We will see you in Topeka!

Cheaps 8)

Comment

We'll be there. I just put the location in my GPS last night.

Comment

Thanks Leon, we'll see you and Sharon in Topeka!

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Carol Dolan
                        I attended the AR Pontiac Association meeting this afternoon. VA Hospital Cruise was announced. I will email all to let them know we need to give you number of cars planning to attend. hrm
                        I sent out a note to our club (Arkansas Pontiac Association - APA)asking that anyone who would like to do this to respond to this thread. If they tell me, I'll post it. I will try to be there, but I need to register that morning and I'll be helping to park y'all at the River Market for Cruisapalooza on Friday night.

Comment

Thanks for the mention Fly GTO. Last year we did the VA cruise, then had lunch and went to the venue to pick up our credentials. Hopefully you will have plenty of time to fit it all in. Thanks again!

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Does anyone plan to bring the VA's gifts or anything? My dad and I thought about bringing up some Mardi Gras beads and related trinkets.

Comment

Let me check w/my contact, Blake. Last year I had a card shaped like an American flag and we all signed it. Can't find one this year at the local Hallmark store. I'll let you know, I've been trying to talk to them all week, but have been playing phone tag.

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Sometimes the guys can use items like razors, toothpaste, etc. That varies from facility to facility.

Comment

Working...
                                X