Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HR Press Release What do you think?

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
    You know guys and gals, I think we've beat this horse enough. If the freaks get coverage so be it, if not, that's not going to change who we are or what we love to do! We love our cars and love to meet others like us to have a good time. The PT is one event for us to do, but there are others too. The point here is, we've all become friends and travel companions, that will never change no matter what events we do. Gotta get off my soapbox and head to work. Happy hump day!

Cheaps 8)
    This is not the first time the forum was changed and I'm sure it will not be the last. If you look at when members joined HR's forum you will see a few of us still there that joined around 11/99. We were members before that but we did not have a joined date... I think we had a member number which went away with the change. I beleave we even had a Power Tour section but it has been a long time. I'm sure I'll forget many more things between now and the next 9 years.

Until then...................... see ya on the Tour and I will wave without asking which forum you get your freak on! ;D

Comment

Working...
    X