Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 67Cutlass View Post
    Bucky,

That setup looks awesome! I didn't realize that Spectre Performance did custom work. I've wanted something like that since I stuffed the 468 into my Cutlass. I've already relocated the battery to the trunk, but I ran all the Vintage Air lines near where the battery would be on a Chevelle.

Hope to see this in person on the tour this year.

Good news, they will be on the tour. I can't speak highly enough, and I'm willing to bet that they would work with you just like they have worked with me. That's just how good this company is. I know two other people that are running this system, Ed and KidCadillac. Both of them were extremely pleased with their set-ups.

You never know, they could route the heat shield and/or tubing around your A/C lines....
    sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
    - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
      Good news, they will be on the tour. I can't speak highly enough, and I'm willing to bet that they would work with you just like they have worked with me. That's just how good this company is. I know two other people that are running this system, Ed and KidCadillac. Both of them were extremely pleased with their set-ups.

You never know, they could route the heat shield and/or tubing around your A/C lines....
      I was hoping they would be there this year. I'll contact them and see what they can do.

BTW - What ever happened to KidCadillac? He hasn't been posting much here in the last few months.
      sigpic
      Once you've gone Rat, you'll never go back
      468 BBC
      Long Hauler 2011, 2012

Comment

Eric, That engine compartment looks SWEEEEET. I love the look. And I see Kid on Facebook all the time..So he is alive..

And the phone call was a really nice treat Bucky..Love ya Brother...
        I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
          I can see what you're saying, but it's pretty much a direct, open path for the air to travel once it gets into the plenum. Now, on Jade, with my custom 1" billet spacer that I'm running in between my intake and my HP870 Carb, the air filter literally sat inside of my cowl induction. Now, it was not a functional cowl, so in all reality, I wasn't getting much, if any air flow to the air filter for the carb to suck. Yes the plenum looks flat and sleek, but I'm not sure it's pinched enough to restrict any air flow.

For you, I'll be more than happy to find that answer out next week....
          Ya it may just be the pics. We will have to line um up this year and see if it runs as good as it looks since I have a much more power tour correct car this year

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
            Eric, That engine compartment looks SWEEEEET. I love the look. And I see Kid on Facebook all the time..So he is alive..

And the phone call was a really nice treat Bucky..Love ya Brother...
            Thanks

It's good to hear the Kid is alive and well. I was a little worried because he used to be an active poster here.
            Last edited by 67Cutlass; April 13, 2012, 08:11 PM.
            sigpic
            Once you've gone Rat, you'll never go back
            468 BBC
            Long Hauler 2011, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by 67Cutlass View Post
              Bucky,

That setup looks awesome! I didn't realize that Spectre Performance did custom work. I've wanted something like that since I stuffed the 468 into my Cutlass. I've already relocated the battery to the trunk, but I ran all the Vintage Air lines near where the battery would be on a Chevelle.

Hope to see this in person on the tour this year.
              All I can say is WOW....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
              1966 Plymouth Fury III
              2014 Dodge Ram 1500
              Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
              Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Working...
              X