Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Organize a Gathering in Springfield...Are you Interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will Organize a Gathering in Springfield...Are you Interested?

Originally posted by 65Marlin
    Here' the Head count so far for the Fish Fry!

Cobra....2 to 5 people
    60scarguy....5
    oldtrux4evr...2
    Bluelightning...2
    TheChief...4
    Solsticefun....4
    Rexdog....2
    1956NY150....2
    55Lincoln...2
    Dand38s....2
    68GS400...2
    Leon....2

Change mine from 2 to 1....some friends doing the tour, but they're not jumping in until the Ames IA, stop; saw on edelbrock's website that they're planning to serve a bbq dinner at the Springfield stop (thought it was in Lincoln, but that's what it says). Anyway, it won't affect the fish fry, will it?....

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg

Cobra....2 to 5 people
      60scarguy....5
      oldtrux4evr...2
      Bluelightning...2
      TheChief...4
      Solsticefun....4
      Rexdogg....1
      1956NY150....2
      55Lincoln...2
      Dand38s....2
      68GS400...2
      Leon....2

Change mine from 2 to 1....some friends doing the tour, but they're not jumping in until the Ames IA, stop; saw on edelbrock's website that they're planning to serve a bbq dinner at the Springfield stop (thought it was in Lincoln, but that's what it says). Anyway, it won't affect the fish fry, will it?....
      Nothing will effect my Fish Fry! I read that the BBQ will only be for the Long Haulers...My gathering is for everyone...Long haulers , short haulers even one stop. Don't want to leave out anyone because all are important to me!
      http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Marlin003.jpg

Comment

Count me and my wife Beth in. The Bar-B-Q is more of a lunch thing in the afternoon. What times are you expecting the most people? We like to do the stage giveaway thing, then go check in to the room then... Again, how far are you from the venue?
        Living the dream!

Comment

Cobra....2 to 5 people
          60scarguy....5
          oldtrux4evr...2
          Bluelightning...2
          TheChief...4
          Solsticefun....4
          Rexdog....1
          1956NY150....2
          55Lincoln...2
          Dand38s....2
          68GS400...2
          Leon....2
          Bigbuds1....2
          tcbnj....2
          fine59....2
          Orange95z...?

Comment

Will have the Fish Fry after the Gathering at the Faigrounds and everyone can check into their rooms. Have the "Fry" start about 7. The "Leaf" is about a 15 to 20 min. from the Fairgrounds. Will have a map for each of you and will show you how to get to the bar from your hotel or the fairgrounds.

Jill

Comment

That sounds good to me...
              Living the dream!

Comment

Originally posted by tcbnj
                I'm in - thanks Jill (not sure if I will be one or two as my wingman may have to get dropped off at an airport to head back to work)

I am looking forward to the to seeing the Silverleaf. My sister & brother-in-law once owned a tavern from the colonial days at the crossroads of small farming town in south Jersey, Crosswicks. Those spots always seem to have a special charm.

Jill not sure if you saw this post on May 5 - please count me in for two - thanks
                a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Awwww man.....come on...fine59 and wife is going to be there.....Orange95z aka the Pumkin, prolly 6 others also, their busy flogging on their rides to get them ready
                  Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Originally posted by fine59
                    Awwww man.....come on...fine59 and wife is going to be there.....Orange95z aka the Pumkin, prolly 6 others also, their busy flogging on their rides to get them ready
                    So the count is up to about 40 or so?.....as word spreads, the count is likely to go up?....anyone remember how many Mikee had at his place for the bratfest (I think he capped it via emails or so)......come to think of it, as the Silver Leaf is a commercial establishment, it can handle a good-sized crowd?........(is parking an issue?)........

Comment

we capped it at 200...... w/ weather we had about 160 show up. they weren't all there at the same time.
                      we ended the evening sippin' shine w/ bigbuds and his significant other ..along w/ couple of others.
                      b.t.w. bb we just finished the remainder about 2 months ago!

anyone heard from PRO65 lately? hope he's doin o.k.... he has alot happening right now! very difficult to handle.

Comment

Havent heard from Darrel latley, he is flogging to get things done...and he has made up quite the batch for this PT ;D
                        Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE
                          we capped it at 200...... w/ weather we had about 160 show up. they weren't all there at the same time.
                          we ended the evening sippin' shine w/ bigbuds and his significant other ..along w/ couple of others.

anyone heard from PRO65 lately? hope he's doin o.k.... he has alot happening right now! very difficult to handle.
                          Mikee, I'm hooked on Johnsonville Brats, thanks to you, no I do mean, Thank You. We had a good time, I believe you started a new tradition.

Buddy
                          Living the dream!

Comment

Cobra....2 to 5 people
                            60scarguy....5
                            oldtrux4evr...2
                            Bluelightning...2
                            TheChief...4
                            Solsticefun....4
                            Rexdog....1
                            1956NY150....2
                            55Lincoln...2
                            Dand38s....2
                            68GS400...2
                            Leon....2
                            Bigbuds1....2
                            tcbnj....2
                            fine59....2
                            Orange95z...?
                            173rdherd....2

update!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbuds1
                              Originally posted by MIKEE

Mikee, I'm hooked on Johnsonville Brats, thanks to you, no I do mean, Thank You. We had a good time, I believe you started a new tradition.

Buddy

well i'm partial to apple pie...... hope there's a few sips left for MADTOWN........ I'll get you a couple of brats in madtown to help you consume adult bevs. sounds like 65 marlin is doing an eccellent job for you guys!

ADVICE for marlin keep it simple.....or you wont have enuf time to socialize w/all the freaks! mike

Comment

Those JOHNSONVILLE BRATS were arranged for by MOPAR JIM..... he ndeserves the recognition to make B.F. what is was! thanks jim

Comment

Working...
                                X