Your Cars condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your Cars condition

I'm ready to go, all I have to do is pack the car which should take all of about 5min. ;D
    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Well I have given up on the other cars, so my only bet is to get the Impala ready to go. I will work at a frantic pace this week to make sure everything is ok underneath and motor wise. I know everyone says it is a new car, but the thing is 12 years old and there is barely a bolt that has not been turned on it for modifications! Hopefully work will not call this week needing me to work more 12-16 hr days. See Ya in the Rock!

Comment

i'm ready!! just pack, wax and gooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw57
          i'm ready!! just pack, wax and gooooooo!
          Me too. ;D
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

not good. a load noise has developed from deep inside the 83' stang. :'(
            looks as if the piece of garbage is going to do it to meet again. :
            it's time to take it out back and fill it full of bullet holes. >
            the brits might like that :D
            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

We are leaving for the Black Hills tomorow, ready or not. I only have about 200 miles on the 46 since complete rebuild. One good thing, bigger box than on the 29 to put more parts in. Will catch up to everyone in Minnesota. SEE YOU THERE. If the 46 does not make it it will be the 29.

Comment

engine wont idle down needs 1200 rpm to stay running,
                off idle it runs great,
                looked and cant find a vacuum leak, I dont think there is one, vacuum gauge says OK
                we are bringing a spare carb
                about 850 miles on engiine so maybe it will BREAK IN
                bob

Comment

Talk about cutting it close.Put a new 700 r4 in the camino last Saturday only to find that I blew the servo off the case,got a new one on Tuesday and second gear would not hit,Just got the new one in this evening and everything seems to be fine.Wash and wax and leave for little rock on Friday morning.Looking forward to see all the junkies on Saturday
                  Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Last Thursday - new duals with flowmaster 50s and stainless tips.
                    Last Friday - Higher ring/pinion gear (tired of running 3400 RPM on the Interstate and getting passed by civics)
                    Saturday - Cruise Night, Mounted IPOD holder (now that I can kinda hear over the engine on the highway)
                    Sunday - New cap/rotor, Change Oil, Fix Parking Brake Cable, New Trunk Seal (Chevelles leak like crap)
                    Tonight - Replace temp bumber bolts with real crome headed bolts, prep new speakers
                    Wednesday - Interior guy puts in new back speakers, back deck, carpet kit, front kick panels (with speakers)
                    Wednesday Night - Finish wiring up the stereo
                    Thursday - Paint shop (patch one bad spot, touchups on about 6 dingers from daily driving)
                    Friday AM - Load it up and roll to LR/HRPT

Cheers!
                    Robin

Comment

Fresh out of the paint room on Tuesday. As far as running, it was new in '73 and has 95,000 miles on it. So it should be good to go, right? Besides, Power Tour is never fun unless I'm fixing something. See you all in Little Rock.

Comment

Working...
                      X