Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Freaks Shirts, Hats, Sweatshirts, and Windshield Banners ON SALE NOW!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not "in touch".......................

Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post
    George my brother says you have to be intouch with your manhood to be able to wear pink,but I tell him I don't want to be touching my manhood so much that I have to wear pink.HaHa
    Greg, I believe that your brother might have been off-base, err incorrect. I think that it is supposed to be "secure in your manhood".

I ordred grey, lime green & (wait for it)...........pink!!!
    ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet View Post
      How long does priority mail take? We leave on the 28th and if they don't deliver on Saturday that only gives them 3 days to get here. Would love to order a couple but if they can't be here before the 26th will probably have to pass.

Linda
      Linda you can have the shipped to my house and i will bring them with when i get to Detroit on the friday, we are leaving on the 31st that should be more than enough time for them to get here, and if you want them washed i will even do that for you before you get them in Detroit.
      Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
        Linda you can have the shipped to my house and i will bring them with when i get to Detroit on the friday, we are leaving on the 31st that should be more than enough time for them to get here, and if you want them washed i will even do that for you before you get them in Detroit.
        Thanks Scott, I'll talk to Ken about it tonight!

Linda

p.s.-pm your address to me please

Comment

I agree!

I agree. It could be a problem for all of us leaving early. Too bad they do not have a couple of cutoff/order dates so that those of us leaving earlier (28th for us too) could get in on an earlier order to ship a week or so earlier.
          ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Anybody that is leaving early can have their gear shipped to me and I can bring it with me. I'll have the truck so I'll have plenty of room.
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Priority mail is 2-3 days normally. The 22nd is the absolute last day that they will go out. That is if it takes a full 12 days to get them done, but we shouldn't have to wait that long. Our new shirt guy is great and he's all excited to be doing these for you guys.

But, if you want to be safe, we can ship to Blu Lighting or whomever you chose as long as you put that in your shipping instructions.

We'll get you all covered. Mostly because we don't want to see several of you naked.
              "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Oh and with regards to the Tie Die shirts, I don't have a photo. Somebody on here must that they can post as an example. We are going to try to get the exact same ones, but they are tie die so there will be some variation. Everyone wanted one last year after seeing them for the first time, including me, and I hate tie die stuff. Damn dirty hippies. LOL

For sure it will be dark grey/blue. I'll look and see if I can find a sample.
                "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Just ordered an XL grey.Can't wait to represent on the power tour.
                  78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad View Post
                    Oh and with regards to the Tie Die shirts, I don't have a photo. Somebody on here must that they can post as an example. We are going to try to get the exact same ones, but they are tie die so there will be some variation. Everyone wanted one last year after seeing them for the first time, including me, and I hate tie die stuff. Damn dirty hippies. LOL

For sure it will be dark grey/blue. I'll look and see if I can find a sample.
                    Here you go ...

Comment

Thanks for pic Steve.....i didn't think they would be the same as last year.

also, i have had really good luck receiving priority mail from all over the country in the 2-3 day time frame.
                      Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Can also have them mailed to our house if anyone wants. We are staying in Wixom on Friday, mail doesn't usually come till afternoon so as long as they are here by Thursday we would get them in time. I have to work on Thursday so we will be home. Let us know if anyone needs an address.
                        Donna
                        Williamston, MI
                        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Thanks Chad!!!! We got ours and AMeanXtreme's order in this morning!!! Your efforts ARE appreciated!
                          Patrick & Tammy
                          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Tried to order today but the site would not take my card. And yes the card is good, I pay it off every month, and have a huge limit.
                            Ron Reidell
                            56 F100
                            2000 Corvette Convertible

LONG HAUL GANG 2012, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by rocco3750 View Post
                              Tried to order today but the site would not take my card. And yes the card is good, I pay it off every month, and have a huge limit.
                              Just called the card company, no blocks, my wife just paid for a Redbox movie with it. Whats up guys?
                              Ron Reidell
                              56 F100
                              2000 Corvette Convertible

LONG HAUL GANG 2012, 2014

Comment

You should PM BangShiftChad directly to see what is going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X