Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Freaks Shirts, Hats, Sweatshirts, and Windshield Banners ON SALE NOW!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are any of the powers that be going to be on this years tour? some of us slack bastards (me) didnt get my order in..wondering if any swag will be on tour?
    Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Getting worried credit card charged, no shirts yet
      Ron Reidell
      56 F100
      2000 Corvette Convertible

LONG HAUL GANG 2012, 2014

Comment

And can anyone list the colors and the days to wear them for anyone who doesn't know...Me
        I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
          and can anyone list the colors and the days to wear them for anyone who doesn't know...me

nope!!!

Comment

I think everyone should just be colorful and wear whatever color you want on whatever day you want! What if it is Yellow day and you wake up that morning and just don't feel like wearing Yellow, then you can wear red instead Maybe its just a girl thing!

Donna
            Donna
            Williamston, MI
            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

I didn't know about this. I was thinking it would be cool to have my car labeled for it to be easy to ID on my way there.
              PETE
              2012 Hot Rod Power Tour ►2014 WST► ​​​​​​2015 Corvettes at Carlisle, PA ► 2015 WST► 2016 WST► 2017 WST

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                I think everyone should just be colorful and wear whatever color you want on whatever day you want! What if it is Yellow day and you wake up that morning and just don't feel like wearing Yellow, then you can wear red instead Maybe its just a girl thing!

Donna
                Good thinking Donna!! All I know is Wednesday is Hawiian.......
                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Look at you, Donna, Breaking all the rules with all the years of setting up just the right color for just the right day...And now you don't FEEL like wearing that color..I'm starting to feel sorry for Mike now..
                  Last edited by street72; May 20, 2012, 11:55 AM.
                  I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Sorry, I know you guys all just need to be told what to wear each day!! I sometimes like to break rules just to shake things up a bit. Am sure Mike will tell that I break them all the time. I don'-t usually wear the t-shirts anyways so you all can decide without me.

Donna
                    Donna
                    Williamston, MI
                    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
                      Look at you, Donna, Breaking all the rules with all the years of setting up just the right color for just the right day...And now you don't FEEL like wearing that color..I'm starting to feel sorry for Mike now..
                      Welcome to my world...and thanks for the sympathy Rett

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                      Sorry, I know you guys all just need to be told what to wear each day!! I sometimes like to break rules just to shake things up a bit. Am sure Mike will tell that I break them all the time. I don't usually wear the t-shirts anyways so you all can decide without me.

Donna
                      Donna can be a little rule-breaker at times. Especially when she is not wearing those shirts
                      FKA Redragtop
                      (formerly known as)

Comment

Donna - Please sew some Garanamals on Rett's clothes will ya ?
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Ordered 2 shirts on 4/30 still haven't showed up any way of checking on them?

Comment

Originally posted by novadriver View Post
                            Ordered 2 shirts on 4/30 still haven't showed up any way of checking on them?
                            Pretty sure Chad said the last day for mailing would be May 22nd.

Linda

Comment

I'm going to wear my pink one on Friday so I stand out!
                              I R Bob
                              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                                Donna - Please sew some Garanamals on Rett's clothes will ya ?
                                Phil, Let's not forget his....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                                1966 Plymouth Fury III
                                2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                                Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                                Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X