Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Freaks Shirts, Hats, Sweatshirts, and Windshield Banners ON SALE NOW!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Freaks Shirts, Hats, Sweatshirts, and Windshield Banners ON SALE NOW!!

BUY YOUR STUFF NOW!

Start ordering folks. May 6th is the cutoff for ordering so you get them in time for Power Tour.

Wear the colors, and I do mean colors, proud!

Thanks for all your support guys. We love hearing from everyone about all the Freaks they see walking around on Power Tour. Do us proud!
    Last edited by BangShiftChad; April 19, 2012, 11:06 AM.
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

just ordered Red and Grey.....anyone seen the TieDye?
    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Told you guys Chad would come through ....

SPECIAL ORDER:
      Shirt orders will be taken April 16th through May 6th 2012. All shirts will be sent US Priority Mail by May 22nd so that you have them in time for your pre Power Tour travels. Remember, these are special order shirts and we will not have a bunch in stock later so order them now. Purchase price of each shirt includes shipping to your door. Every shirt order will include at least two 4"x6" BangShift Decals.

High Quality T-Shirts featuring the famous Forum Freaks Logo up front along with small BangShift.com and the Big BangShift BS Logo out back.

Available in Red, Black, Grey, Dark Tie Die, Purple, Pink, and Lime Green.
      Last edited by Monster; April 19, 2012, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
        .....anyone seen the TieDye?
        Yes, in the Forum Freak Shirts, scroll down in the color box and you will see the TieDye option.
        Happy shopping !!!

Comment

Just ordered a hat and two Forum Freaks T's, one back and one grey.
          sigpic
          Once you've gone Rat, you'll never go back
          468 BBC
          Long Hauler 2011, 2012

Comment

COME ON GUYS - MAN UP!

Buy Pink!
            Last edited by cstmwgn; April 19, 2012, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Just ordered 2 Green & 2 Purple......

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
              1966 Plymouth Fury III
              2014 Dodge Ram 1500
              Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
              Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

I can read....I was looking for a picture, as I have seen some real crap passed off as tie-dye in my day. I saw examples of Red Black and Grey.
                Originally posted by White Monster View Post
                Yes, in the Forum Freak Shirts, scroll down in the color box and you will see the TieDye option.
                Happy shopping !!!
                Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                  COME ON GUYS - MAN UP!

Buy Pink!
                  Come on guys...... I still can't believe CSTMWGN and me were the only ones to wear the ultra cool Pink Shirts!!

Also ordered Green and Purple.......
                  200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                  Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

How long does priority mail take? We leave on the 28th and if they don't deliver on Saturday that only gives them 3 days to get here. Would love to order a couple but if they can't be here before the 26th will probably have to pass.

Linda

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                      Come on guys...... I still can't believe CSTMWGN and me were the only ones to wear the ultra cool Pink Shirts!!

Also ordered Green and Purple.......
                      George my brother says you have to be intouch with your manhood to be able to wear pink,but I tell him I don't want to be touching my manhood so much that I have to wear pink.HaHa
                      Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

I ordered lime green.
                        Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Ordered black, tie die, pink & purple......
                          Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                          The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

order is in lime green tie dye purple and a sweatshirt

Comment

ordering here in about 2 min. do we have an idea for long haul yet. i have gray and tie dye now, getting purple green and red. thanks for hooking us freaks up once again.

Comment

Working...
                              X