Rock N Rods Sioux City, IA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
    It's the "Amaze the Blonde" dance. He's retracting his front plate on the GTO with his key fob and my wife Marie is bedazzled by it.

13 stars on this flag (thanks for pointing that out Joe)

Phil / Omaha

Comment

CRAP! You mean Steve had push button retractable front plate(I didn't know there was such a thing) and I didn't get it on video? CRAP!

Comment

Steve is the guy with all the fun stuff.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

That looks too cool.. keep us posted... maybe next year we can help in the festivities!!!
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Man I need to lurk here more often. I had the Grand national up there (the one that wasn't racing). Stayed with a couple buick guys who WERE racing and one of them was kickin' ass, the other couldn't hook on street tires. Didnt see any familiar power tour guys but I was pretty busy with video work, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by boosted buick View Post
              Man I need to lurk here more often. I had the Grand national up there (the one that wasn't racing). Stayed with a couple buick guys who WERE racing and one of them was kickin' ass, the other couldn't hook on street tires. Didnt see any familiar power tour guys but I was pretty busy with video work, etc.
              You mean this one ? Nice.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
              X