No announcement yet.

Vic 67ragtop is in the hospital!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been away for a while and read the first comment on this thread with dread! Vic run over by a motorhome!? How can that be? Good to see you are up walking again! May the healing continue!
    John

Long Haul 2006, '07, '08, '11 Somerset & Bristol '09; Chattanooga '10; Birmingham & Chattanooga '13

Comment

• Great news Vic.... soon you will be dancing.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
      1966 Plymouth Fury III
      2014 Dodge Ram 1500
      Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
      Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by 67ragtop View Post
        Went to Drs Appt. today. Im walking again. Wheee !!!!!!!!
        i guess that means no more wheelcar burnouts
        good news. hope to see ya in oct
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Good News you are up and running again.

Comment

• Going Slowly

Im Up but not Running yet. My muscles in my back and legs are weak. Ive got to build some strength and get some stamina built up. But no more wheel chairs.

Comment

• Great News Vic!! Take the needed time required to mend properly!!
              200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
              Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• Who would have ever thought you would be so happy to get rid of a set of wheels?

Thanks for the great news. Keep working hard at your physical therapy.

Proud for ya DTB
                DTB - RETIRED

Comment

• Great news - listen to the docs and be faithful to the PT - it made a world of difference when Dad had his hips redone and Mom her knee, just don't push it too hard!
                  There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• I been out of my wheelchair for a week now. Ive been to rehab 2days this week . They work me pretty good. Im tired but feeling better each new day.

Comment

• Vic, rehab or physical therapy is VERY important for a good recovery. Do the very best you can at this stage of the game and you will reap the benefits down the road..Glad you're feeling better..
                      Last edited by street72; July 20, 2012, 03:13 PM.
                      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by street72 View Post
                        Vic, rehab or physical therapy is VERY important for a good recovery. Do the very best you can at this stage of the game and you will reap the benefits down the road..Glad you're feeling better..

Yeah, what he said !!!

Comment

• UPDATE
                          I've been going to rehab for 2 weeks now. I am feeling better after each visit.I'm still weak and don't have any stamina.
                          Maybe in a couple of weeks I can do some work.

Comment

• Good progress Victor - keep up the good work but do not overdo it buddy. You gotta get your mojo just right for Dallas to Charlotte!!!
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Good Job Vic. Keep up the good work we hope to see you guys in Oct..

Comment

• Encouraging news Vic! Glad you are coming around, One day at a time Buddy!!!
                                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Working...
                                X