No announcement yet.

Vic 67ragtop is in the hospital!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, I go away for 3 days and I come back to see Vic is in the need for all of our prayers. So trust me Terri and Vic, you have our prayers coming your way. And yes, the good news that Vic is doing better than first thought is great news..God Bless you both and we hope you get better sooner Vic..
    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Adding my prayers to those of others. God bless, David

Comment

Thoughts and prayers are with you also from Pa.
        Bill and Nancy

Comment

just talked to teri. vic had surgery on his ribs yesterday and it really helped relieve alot of pain. they hope to move him out of ICU soon, but then a few weeks still to go in the hospital. teri told him all was wishing him well and it really lifted his spirits. once he gets out of ICU, he should be able to take phone calls. we'll keep you all posted.
          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Mom talked to terri a little less than an hour ago and Vic is now or will be out of icu in a bit. We are going to see him tomorrow. Mom didnt tell me his room number or anything i was just told that we were going to see him tomorrow. When we get back i will post up his room number and phone info.
            The youngest guy on the board
            76 vega
            86 fiero

Comment

Thanks for updating Evan and Bruce, information is much appreciated. Please post the address for Vic, Thank you!
              200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
              Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                Thanks for updating Evan and Bruce, information is much appreciated. Please post the address for Vic, Thank you!
                x2

Linda

Comment

Originally posted by 64casteel View Post
                  Mom talked to terri a little less than an hour ago and Vic is now or will be out of icu in a bit. We are going to see him tomorrow. Mom didnt tell me his room number or anything i was just told that we were going to see him tomorrow. When we get back i will post up his room number and phone info.
                  evan, since he is still in ICU, he might not be able to recieve phone calls. please check with teri to get the OK to do this before you post the hospital phone number. thanks.
                  Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                    maybe it would be best to wait till he is out of ICU and in a regular room before you send stuff. i'm probably wrong, but it is just a thought.
                    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

A huge update, Vic is out of icu but he is still in the trauma center. He can recieve calls, gifts, and visitors. Terri doesnt want people to call the room because victor is still having some breathing problems and cant talk well. But you can pm me to get terri's number and you can talk to her. Victor is doing amazingly well. They fixed the ribs that were poking into his lungs and sence then hes been breathing better and a whole lot less of pain. While we were in the room vic was really drowsy but started to wake up. We all were trying to make him smile. He was able to touch his face now, he wasnt able to because of pain and and his collar bone. But you can pm for anymore info that you want.
                      The youngest guy on the board
                      76 vega
                      86 fiero

Comment

Thanks for the update Evan -
                        Vic I wish we could all take a little piece of that pain away - be strong buddy.
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

That is really good news....... Get well buddy....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                          1966 Plymouth Fury III
                          2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                          Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                          Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

glad things are going well. long way to go, but hell of a good start on the road to recovery. thanks for updates evan.

Comment

Just seen this thread and wanted to send prayers to Vic and Teri. Glad to hear Vic is doing better which I'm sure makes Teri fill better.
                              I met Teri and Vic for the first time last year in CoCo Beach and they sure made us fill welcome Thank you. May God bless you both take care.
                              Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Glad to hear Vic is improving, he must be one tuff old bird!
                                Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                                The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Working...
                                X