No announcement yet.

Vic 67ragtop is in the hospital!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREAT NEWS Vic.. Now just get better for us all..We missed ya..
    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post
      That sounds great Phil I have always heard you had a voice that sounds good in type. Keep up the good work Vic and Teri.
      Abd I have a face made for radio - !!
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Victor,I may be up in Fancy Gap again this week and would love to stop by and see ya.I will call your phone this week if I get up and find out where you live.Continue the great progress. Woody
        Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

• vic a speedy recovery is in all our hearts!!! im not building a wheelchair for you, thats too permanent maybe one of these..... you'll be up and running around soon i know it...

a new hard drive onboard i'm back in biddness

Comment

• BRW, I think you should put some back tires on it also..But it sure is good looking..Can you say new Camaro Pro Stock body..
            Last edited by street72; May 20, 2012, 11:48 PM.
            I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

• Damn Vic, I go out to the shop for a month and you go and get hurt. If there is anything I can do, let me know.
              Living the dream!

Comment

• you all settled back home yet? hope all is going well.
                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• thats greg andersons summit car debuting in englishtown in a couple weeks. no hood snorkel on it yet either.

Comment

• Hey Vic and Terri,

Just want to see how your doing and say keep on getting better.

Comment

• Vic and Terri, Here's my last chance for two weeks to tell you both that you will be greatly miss,unless you surprise us. And to get better every day..We're still sending prayers for a speedy recovery..

And SWEEEET,Thanks Bull
                      Last edited by street72; May 25, 2012, 09:53 AM.
                      I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

• Better

I'm getting better every day. Bull, Ill take the car when I can get around. Rhett, you guys have fun on Rt66. Been checkin on you. I will be checking BS every day for Pics. So post.Terri and I will miss everyone this year.

Comment

• Hi Vic - We'll miss you guys too - get well soon.
                          Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Yeah, we're sure gonna miss you guys. Keep on keepin' on.......
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by 67ragtop View Post
                              I'm getting better every day. Bull, Ill take the car when I can get around. Rhett, you guys have fun on Rt66. Been checkin on you. I will be checking BS every day for Pics. So post.Terri and I will miss everyone this year.
                              Very good Vic...You just continue to get better
                              FKA Redragtop
                              (formerly known as)

Comment

• I stopped by Fancy Gap today to see Terri & Victor on my way to Detroit. Terri was wearing a P/T shirt when I got there. Vic, (I know you'll be reading this, your laptop is next to your recliner) looks really good, seemed to be in good spirits. He showed me pictures of the hardware from his latest "install". Cool looking, hi-tech stuff that looks like to would come from a raceshop. Seeing him without a beard was the biggest shock. There were other folks that stopped by to check on him while I was there. Of course Terri is right by his side. Victor promised that he would be with us next year. I will hold you to it, buddy. That goes for the both of you.
                                Non-denominational car nut.
                                Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                                Do you go all the way?

Comment

Working...
                                X