No announcement yet.

whos in? whos out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK Bob, in a really "Manly" way......Thats F...in Cool!! in "Reality"....... man that sucks. Good side if any is, this happened near home and not 1500 miles from home. Good luck with repairs, looking forward to seeing you in the D.
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
      so who is going to have the honor of hauling the blue cooler?...needs to be in a pickup...earl? phil?...????
      While Bob is on I.R. we'll go tho the bench and bring in Vida Blue II in the foreground of the snake charmer there.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
        Bob will you need a block or short block? What engine is in that truck?
        Dave, I'm just going to get a built long block. The heads on these things are crap and blow out spark plugs. The new ones have timeserts installed so that won't happen anymore. It's a 5.4 Mod motor.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
          While Bob is on I.R. we'll go tho the bench and bring in Vida Blue II in the foreground of the snake charmer there.
          Vida Blue!!!! You're showing your age Phil.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Nothing rhymes with Colavito and Kaline..............
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Hate to see so many people having issues this year. There will be some folks missing that I really enjoy seeing every year. As for me, I'm in! Looking for Long Haul #12. Vehicle "Plan A" (Corvair) is having some things checked out this week, but I still have Plan-B (Impala ragtop) and Plan-C (late model GTO) all set to go. Hope I don't end up with plan-D (van).
              Non-denominational car nut.
              Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
              Do you go all the way?

Comment

I think after missing this year, I may want to start considering Plan B, Plan C.... ect. After all, this sucks missing the tour!!
                sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                - George Orwell

Comment

Nothing rhymes with Colavito and Kaline..............
                  is that like Rocky and Al?...........

Comment

You got it - you're in the same age group as me.
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

I remember those guys...along with Musial and several others. Harry Carey broadcasting Cardinals baseball.......
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                        I remember those guys...along with Musial and several others. Harry Carey broadcasting Cardinals baseball.......
                        Hey, hey....holy cow!.......and Stan the man!.......and, for those who are Chicago Cubs fans....I say, it's only been a hundred years or so since they won anything....what's the hurry?

Comment

Originally posted by Impala_Guy View Post
                          Hate to see so many people having issues this year. There will be some folks missing that I really enjoy seeing every year. As for me, I'm in! Looking for Long Haul #12. Vehicle "Plan A" (Corvair) is having some things checked out this week, but I still have Plan-B (Impala ragtop) and Plan-C (late model GTO) all set to go. Hope I don't end up with plan-D (van).
                          why not. i liked the van. it certainly was differant.
                          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                            Dave, I'm just going to get a built long block. The heads on these things are crap and blow out spark plugs. The new ones have timeserts installed so that won't happen anymore. It's a 5.4 Mod motor.
                            i heard about the spark plugs. did you ever have that problem? just curious.
                            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

yeh, he thought he was pretty funny
                              but his onion rings sure where good
                              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                                You just wanted a "window" to your trucks heart and soul. I think you will need the extra HD JB weld for that repair
                                OUCH!!
                                maybe you sell it back to Ford as a demo cutaway
                                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Working...
                                X