No announcement yet.

whos in? whos out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Hauling for the 3rd straight year...will be in Detroit by Wednesday at the latest...
    Dannie
    2010 Camaro SS
    Long Haul 2010/2011
    Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

• bad part is i know where there is a brand new 05 gto. never titled. problem is the dealer still wants new price.

Originally posted by cobra View Post
      at least you can still buy a new Ford

(oh, wait. i guess i can't pick on pontiac anymore, now that i own three)

Comment

• Originally posted by IOWA552SLOW View Post
        bad part is i know where there is a brand new 05 gto. never titled. problem is the dealer still wants new price.
        a local dealer had a new 2000 Mustang Cobra R at $10,000.00 over list that he held on to for 4 years. he finally sold it for less than list. if he would have just been reasonable in the first place, he would have at least got list and would have had the money years earlier. i hate greed.
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Same thing with the Goat. They are never going to command premium prices. Ever!
          Jim & Maureen
          There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
          HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

• We hope to be in the BIG "D" on thursday, but we still have lot to do to get the car going. We started it for the first time yesterday. It still needs exhaust, driveshaft shortened, a/c charged, wiper motor, and interior plus a few other odds and ends. Nothing like the last minute.
            http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/...pssichgwqu.jpg

Comment

• Third Power Tour and second long haul. I use Power Tour as my big vacation for the year so more than anything its a break from work. cant count down the days fast enough.

Comment

• Taking the Malibu again.

Fourth Power Tour, all long hauled. Had been hoping to take the '70 El Camino that I have been playing around with. Maybe next year. So now it's back to the last month scramble to whittle down the list of things that didn't get done on the car for last years tour.
                ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• Thinking about blowing off work Monday and making the Muskegon stop now.
                  "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

• The number going just keeps growing, I like that! Matt if you blow off Monday why not just blow off Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday too!
                    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Working...
                    X