Heritage Center Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heritage Center Tour

For those that are interested in going to the GM Heritage Center on Thursday 5-31-12, there is now a link posted on Hot Rod-the other site. I found it in both the "Things to do in The D" and "Milford Proving grounds" threads. You have to be pre-registered to attend this event and I don't know how many people will be allowed to get in. If you hope or plan to attend, I would suggest registering soon
    FKA Redragtop
    (formerly known as)

thanks......I don't think I'm going to make it; me (and Phil) planning on getting in on Thursday p.m. (along with son-in-law and others)......

Comment

Here's the link to register..And thank you Mike for the heads up..Dave I emailed you also..

http://www.motorcities.org/Our+Activ...tion+-220.html.
      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

is it just on Thursday a.m.?.....I can try and contact Phil, but I don't know if we get in early......

Comment

Mike, Thanks for posting this.

Rett, Thanks for the head up. We are registered and so are Norb & Terry. See you at your hotel at 8:00 AM on the 31st!!

Jim
          Jim & Maureen
          There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
          HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

I am going Friday to see this museum
            Rich -DFW area 1999 2000 HRPT Participent 2001 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2012 2013 2014 2015 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

I'm not sure it is open to the public on Friday, but I really don't know.. Check with VisitDetroit on Hot Rod side.You can find him on "Things to do in the D" thread. He has all the answers.
              I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

lots of pictures please, for those of us who are coming later.....
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
                  I'm not sure it is open to the public on Friday, but I really don't know.. Check with VisitDetroit on Hot Rod side.You can find him on "Things to do in the D" thread. He has all the answers.
                  Ahh but I am not the public

it isnt open to the public
                  Rich -DFW area 1999 2000 HRPT Participent 2001 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2012 2013 2014 2015 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

got my registration see you guys there

Comment

I can't make it that early on Thursday. Not leaving OMA until Weds. morning.
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

I'm in Thanks for the registration link. I don't think 2 hours will be enough.
                        Non-denominational car nut.
                        Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                        Do you go all the way?

Comment

It won't be Charles...but it will be a great start to the day
                          FKA Redragtop
                          (formerly known as)

Comment

For anyone going to this. We are meeting at our hotel at 8am if you all want to do a group drive in. We are at:

Holiday Inn
                            30000 Van Dyke
                            Warren,MI

Not mandatory but will look cool going over..
                            I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
                              For anyone going to this. We are meeting at our hotel at 8am if you all want to do a group drive in. We are at:

Holiday Inn
                              30000 Van Dyke
                              Warren,MI

Not mandatory but will look cool going over..
                              Just Registered!!! Thanks!!! Can't Wait to See Y'all Have hotel reservations in hand for the same location... might have to burn the candle at both ends to get there...
                              Tammy just got approved to have the 31st off after being denied earlier... I got approved 2 hours ago, and
                              Sean just got his name on the list so we can leave after a full day of work on Wednesday!!!
                              Last edited by silver_bullet; May 4, 2012, 03:31 PM.
                              Patrick & Tammy
                              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
                              X