2012 HRPT route posted yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smalblock View Post
    The reason I wear glasses today..............I burned up a pair of eye balls reading Playboy articles. The articles were still wearing bathing suits back then.
    When buxom was king -
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
      COME ON..We have only 9 days til we roll out of town..I guess Chuck will get them on the way out..

boB, Are you going to send out the final updated LIST.. If so when do you think you will do that..

I could just use the simi old one you sent earlier..Either way, thanks for your effort on this..
      I literally just sent it out a few minutes ago. Doesn't look like I'll get to make the large print directions for you guys this year though.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
        ... Doesn't look like I'll get to make the large print directions for you guys this year though.
        How come - too painfull?

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
          How come - too painfull?
          It hasn't been released yet, has it?
          I R Bob
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

It hasn't been released yet, has it?
            No but they haven't left yet either ;-).

Comment

No but they haven't left yet either ;-).
              I'll keep my eyes open.
              I R Bob

Comment

Spoke to Jerry Pitt earlier today, his answer was "As soon as it’s available, it will be found at http://www.hotrod.com/2012/powertour/"

They did make a posting today but it was lame, nothing of content. I tried to tell him about making the larger print pages and we'll be without a printer starting May 26 for us Long-long-long haulers. Didn't matter and he wouldn't budge. Maybe, just maybe, the asking will push them to work faster and get them up.
                [size=+1]Chuck
                2011 HRPT Long Hauler
                2012 HRPT Long Hauler
                2013 HRPT Long Hauler "to be"

Comment

Originally posted by TAman1969 View Post
                  who said drinking was Evil? I just dont start that early ;-)
                  It's five o'clock somewhere...
                  2012 HRPT Long Hauler / Interstate Queen

Comment

I'll keep my eyes open.
                    Tell Rett you will hand deliver his copy in Detroit if needed (mine too please)
                    FKA Redragtop
                    (formerly known as)

Comment

If it comes out after people have left, I will print out some copies and bring them with me.
                      I R Bob

Comment

If it comes out after people have left, I will print out some copies and bring them with me.
                        You guys do realize that the vast majority of the hotels that we are staying in have business centers with printers attached so if you were to bring a thumb drive (flash drive - memory stick - whatever you want to call it) you can easily print what you need.

Comment

You guys do realize that the vast majority of the hotels that we are staying in have business centers with printers attached so if you were to bring a thumb drive (flash drive - memory stick - whatever you want to call it) you can easily print what you need.
                          Well, there's that too.
                          I R Bob

Comment

The largest issue with the late route IMO is that cities along the route is that the general public has no idea what's coming and we get less lawn chairs and towns like Keokuk, IA. IMO, one of the tour's best parts..
                            Powertour off/on since 2002
                            sigpic

Comment

Agreed - I bet alot more locals would come out if they knew. Keokuk being a Sunday was optimum since most people are off work, etc.
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

How are all these towns going to know if WE don't.And I'm with you James, Keokuk was the greatest town I've gone through in all of my tours...I hope the route comes out soon. And boB, will you be making the single day sheets again? And if we get to close can I get someone to make us a copy if we don't get the route out by this Saturday at 6am..
                                I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X