2012 HRPT route posted yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street72 View Post
    And if we get to close can I get someone to make us a copy if we don't get the route out by this Saturday at 6am..
    Just a reminder!

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
    You guys do realize that the vast majority of the hotels that we are staying in have business centers with printers attached.
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

surely, you must be serious.....and, don't call me shirly..........anyway, does anyone know if HR is going to publish a "route", or, will they hand it out when we register, or....?....

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
        surely, you must be serious.....and, don't call me shirly..........anyway, does anyone know if HR is going to publish a "route", or, will they hand it out when we register, or....?....
        I'm thinking it'll be part of the Long Haulers gig on Sunday Shirly.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
          I'm thinking it'll be part of the Long Haulers gig on Sunday Shirly.
          Why would it be part of the Long Haulers gig?!!? People that are doing one, two, or three stops need to know the route as well. Not to mention, those people, like myself, that plan to jump in somewhere in the middle of the tour.
          sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
          - George Orwell

Comment

patience grass hopper :D
            they posted a map on friday
            they should have it typed up in a few days
            HRPT Long Hauler 2011, 2012, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
              How are all these towns going to know if WE don't.And I'm with you James, Keokuk was the greatest town I've gone through in all of my tours...I hope the route comes out soon. And boB, will you be making the single day sheets again? And if we get to close can I get someone to make us a copy if we don't get the route out by this Saturday at 6am..
              If it comes out in time, I will do the day by day directions.
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

the map looks like it's just the most direct route. not really much help.
                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
                  Why would it be part of the Long Haulers gig?!!? People that are doing one, two, or three stops need to know the route as well. Not to mention, those people, like myself, that plan to jump in somewhere in the middle of the tour.
                  Sarcasm smiley, we need one.

Matt

Comment

Thank you boB..You always come through..
                    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

If anybody sees that it came out, please shoot me a text so I can get on it right away.
                      I R Bob
                      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Wait a minute - are you now, once again, "thinking" of making an impromptu appearance ? We hope so - that would be cool.
                        Last edited by 70chevyC-10; May 21, 2012, 10:05 AM.
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

I have told him to at least show up at Gateway. Hope we see you buddy!!
                          Jim & Maureen
                          There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                          HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by 69SS 350 5 Speed View Post
                            I have told him to at least show up at Gateway. Hope we see you buddy!!
                            Walk on cameo?

nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

I'm trying to be as patient as I can but with less than 2 weeks to go I'd really like to have even a tentative route. We are long haulers this year and would like to plan what we will be able to see and do on the tour and on the way back from Arlington to Michigan.
                              Last edited by Detroit427; May 21, 2012, 08:05 PM.

Comment

BUCKY.... YOU BACK ON?????

Hey hope to see you there man!
                                Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Working...
                                X